Glory Tv

Bundha

On Sky 833 there is the Asia Music channel which broadcasts kirtan in the mornings (and then bak-waas the rest of the day) but if you go down one channel there is Glory TV.

This is a most disturbing channel. Is broadcasts the Christian gospal - in Punjabi.

There are also shows in gujrati and other indian languages, maybe tamil etc, but the one that got me was the one in Punjabi. It has indians who preach in punjabi but more disturbingly they have phone-ins. When I watched one woman said her baby wasn't drinking her milk and can they do a prayer, another woman that her husband had high blood pressure and can they do a prayer. This woman then does a prayer on air envoking the name Jesus as Prabhu. All the women who phoned has names like Kamajit, Simran, Manjit.

Then they had a piece where they showed a sermon in Kapurthala in district Jalundhar where there were literelly hundreds (maybe thousands) of women, bible in hand, sat while the preacher preached in punjabi. It was very disheartening and the quicker we get Sikh Channel on air the better , but more importantly we need more Parchar else the future looks very bleak. when will our leaders realise the battle has already started and all we care about is pardhan elections.

once there is enough of them they will get political power by voting in blocks. then they will start converting gurudwaras into churches and we wont be able to turn it back. it amazes me how a superstitous religion about a jewish terrorist has managed to take over so much of the world. but then again so has islam.

Heck this really angers me. Esp that pastor Harbhajan Singh who forcibly converted 2800 to Christianity.

They lure most of those naive people by calling their congretion Satsangat, calling Jesus Satguru etc

Sikhs in Punjab should do something before its too late. Christian problem in Punjab, Islam problem in west, .......

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

This all mess started from narakdharis and gurinder radhaswami. These cults really hated Sikh Rehat Maryada and made Sikhs hate Khalistanis. Now they are turning to Jesus in droves!

Congress party hidden agenda was to finish of Sikhi in Punjab and now 800,000 Hindus per year join Christianity. Bani of Guru Granth Sahib Jee says they hate the saints and join the company of infidels.

A lot of us dont have power to do <banned word filter activated> in Punjab. The only way I have made peace with this is to spread Sikhi locally. When the time is right we will goto Punjab and fix this <banned word filter activated>. Realistically the people in Punjab, I personally feel, dont really have the drive to do anything. As the Diaspora we value identity the most and we are in a better place to introduce people to the Sikh faith.