Ragi Darshan Chand To Open Gurduara

Guest Sikh Lehar

Guest Sikh Lehar

Reason for this Gurduara is because other Gurduaras don't do Gurmat parchar. Not only that, other ones don't allow Panthic speakers to speak. Other Gurduaras have focus on collecting cash and don't do anything to educate the youth about Tat Gurmat. That is why youth is lost into manmat activities. I don't know about Kala Afgana parchar but from what I saw, there was only Gurmat parchar there. Other than that, everyone is invited to come on the 25th and see for themselves. No one doubts Gurbani from the talk I have had with them. We should not think of it as Kala Afgana just because Prof Darshan Singh is coming.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Singh1699_

Valli Singh, that is a good list you wrote up there but that is not even half of the other gurdwaras your missing that are either up and running or under construction. There are TONS of gurdwaras around springdale area in brampton running from east to west and most of them are few min drive from one another. Looking into them more they are just breakoffs from other gurdwara, egoistic committee people that are turning this all into money making system. Even the main 'money guy' behind this gurdwara is corrupted. Yes SOME sevadaars in front are pro-sikhi, but the ones in the back are still there.....this political game is still going to keep running, no one will listen to the youth.

Prof Darshan Ragi was expelled from the Panth and is not allowed to enter a gurdwara

so why would he be there?

At the start of every lecture he asks the sangat to disbelieve in Dasam Bani

amongst other derogatory comments.

What kind of legitimate 'Tat Gurmat' institution would put the photo of such an Anti-Panthic dusht

who has openly slandered our Tenth Father (and continues to do so)

and invite him to speak publically when the takhts have been very specific to avoid him;

this would not be happening in India, as Darshan Ragi knows he can only speak in banquet halls there.

Obviously there is some high level collusion going on here because someone in your commitee

who has an Anti-Panthic agenda has asked him to speak.

Singh 1699 you are absolutely right, they are all disgruntled commitee break-offs,

could you please list some of the other gurdwaras in Brampton as I am unaware of any others,

I heard there's a nice on on Humberline and William's Parkway.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=401881

looking at the response of Sangataan i agree with previous posters that there is no need for a new Gurdwara. in our community people treat GuruGhar like community clubs where if they dont like what is being said they open up their own club down the road where they can freely say Black is White.

doesnt matter what facade or roop these people take, be it via internet, newspapers or "Sikh Lehar" - ultimately they do nothing but cause arguments in the Panth and throw gasoline and maximum pump on issues to drive a wedge between people and keep them divided so that they do not stand together.

this has nothing to do with dharam and all about politics. too much ME ME ME - clearly there is something about local GuruGhar they dont like, and rather than do any genuine sewa such as in Langar theyd rather set up something separate hoping people will sing their praises.

Matheen ji is absolutely right,

Sikh Lehar

either you are turning a blind eye to things or you completely

lack any knowledge of your organization,

you have not been straight up with the sangat on this issue of Darshan Ragi,

and now that the sangat has exposed his involvement you have underhandingly stated

that Gurdwaras do not allow Panthic speakers, implying that Darshan Ragi is panthic,

Darshan Ragi was publically disgraced and declared an apostate from the Sikh Religion

anyone who promotes him or seeks his sangat is also liable to be expelled.

He is the most Anti-Panthic and divisive figure in Sikhism today,

he is now trying to peddle his pakhand mat to the diaspora communities

not because he respects them but because he thinks they are to naive to

know who he is.

How could you possibly think that the good and descent Sikhs of Brampton

would gullibly attend such a shoddy function to openly court our own apostacy?

Straight up.. a new Gurdwara just opened in Brampton.. there is going to be one built literally 400 Metres away. You have this one being built with literaly like 20 Gurdwaras in a 10km radius. Are you kidding me?

You have a person who is preaching things against Sikhi in your Gurdwara. I don't know what your running over there but dosen't seem right to me.

Are you really going to do real parchaar? Straight up, no Gurdwara to my understanding has done sufficent spreading of Gurmat.

I want to know if the Gurdwara commitee is of the same normal 50 year old Business men or are they of a younger age? I really beleive that true Parchaar will never happen in Canada unless Canadian Sikhs are in the for front of it. Atleast answer this one question of mine.

Singhballer ji,

could you please tell me which new Gurdwara was built and where

and which new ones are being constructed,

I know there's a sign near the hospital for a 'Springdale Singh Sabha' gurdwara,

right now it's just a trailer

I think alot of the 'gurdwaras' in Brampton are just peoples houses or farmhouses that have Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and so they register it as a gurdwara probably just to avoid taxes or something.

I don't know exact location but they we showing it on T.V buts its somewhere near Sandalwood Pkwy and Dixie Road.

But I mean like actual Gurdwaras that have been made.. like most are not much bigger than my house. There is no Parchaar being done.. you could ask them if they give Santhiaa .. NO. They do nothing.. just have it as a means of income. Like its soo stupid. The Hindus living here in Toronto, all came together and made that awesome Mandir totally of marble. They had professional architects come in to design and build it. They all came together as a community and accomplished such a goal. What stops us from doing that? Why can't we Sikhs come together as one Panth and have built better Gurdwaras that do more and better Parchaar which would let Sikhi flourish. It just won't happen. Until the next generation of Canadian born Sikhs.. Sikhi will always stay in this state here.

It just makes me so sad.