Adopting Cultures Of Your Country

Guest fordcapri

Guest Kizarny
Singh was making the point that apeing gorae to get on turns you into a joke. This is 100% true. Are you upset because you ape?

Do you get it now??

Are you asking if I'm an ape? No, I'm not an ape. I think you meant apne, but whatever. I know "we" are different than anglo saxons. I am different from every person on this planet. We are all unique. Get over it!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh was making the point that apeing gorae to get on turns you into a joke. This is 100% true. Are you upset because you ape?

Do you get it now??

Are you asking if I'm an ape? No, I'm not an ape. I think you meant apne, but whatever.

No, by apeing I mean copying, mimacking, trying to imitate.

Get it? How old are you and whats with the pic?

Guest Kizarny
No, by apeing I mean copying, mimacking, trying to imitate.

Get it? How old are you and whats with the pic?

I'm late 20's and I think she is beautiful. Don't worry, I'm sikh and have papers to prove it. I am not RSS, if that's where you're going.

errr, so how exactly did he label gorai? actually he didnt even call them anything. and what do you mean by 'associated'? the gurus werent criminals. it looks like you are full of crap, but at least your nose is so stuck up you wont be able to smell it.

If I even remotely thought the gurus were "criminals", would I even bother to waste my time on this forum? We really need to learn how to address other people and at least act like we believe they have some intelligence.

I lashed out at Singh is King because he was acting like an elitist. He said those who associate with gorai "pretend that you share their values". I took that as meaning their values are completely bad. I said he is wrong. If there is a problem with it, tough luck.

yes you would. some people get their kicks like that. but hey, they'll get whats coming to them.

oh and well done. you misinterpret his straightforward post, and then demand to be considered to have some intelligence. sorry but you just failed - epically. also your use of 'tough luck' just shows you dont understand how to use it. oh dear. maybe i should communicate to you on your level, here goes:

"ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooheeee ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh aheee"

understand now?

I know "we" are different than anglo saxons. I am different from every person on this planet. We are all unique. Get over it!

You are really obnoxious. I was trying to explain how people from Sikh or Panjabi cultures trying too hard to fit into the white majority is crap. Get over it!

It suggests some lack of confidence in your own identity.

Guest Kizarny
"ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooheeee ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh ah ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ah ah ah ooh ooh ooh aheee"

understand now?

How long did it take you to type that? LMFAO.

You are really obnoxious. I was trying to explain how people from Sikh or Panjabi cultures trying too hard to fit into the white majority is crap. Get over it!

I swear..admin can throw me off this forum. Did you just say to me that the WHITE MAJORITY IS CRAP? I will not STAND for this. Damn you! Damnnnnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I swear..admin can throw me off this forum. They have before, but did you just say the WHITE MAJORITY IS CRAP? I will not STAND for this. Damn you!

Err...princess....I was saying that the act of copying white people like insecure idiots is crap.....err......get it now?

Am I still damned?

understand now?

How long did it take you to type that? LMFAO.

I swear..admin can throw me off this forum. Did you just say to me that the WHITE MAJORITY IS CRAP? I will not STAND for this. Damn you! Damnnnnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

i wasnt stupid (unlike some people) to type that all out. 2 points for guessing how i did it! if its too hard to find out, i'll give you a clue.

oh and now you misinterpret someone else's post.....how bad is your grasp of english (and i dont mean you touch english people)? maybe you should stick to perving at pictures rather than typing, focus on your strengths, eh?

lol

Actually Singh, I am happy living in my 'closed minded world' and yes, I do prefer to spend my time with other Sikhs (good sangat), rather than gorai, muslims, hindus etc.

At the same time I still treat them as equals and with dignity and respect, however, I aint got any disposable time for them. They are not my company of choice

I did not say that Sikhs should isolate themselves. I said that I dont like bum lickers who try their hardest to make gorai like them by adopting their values.

I am not the Guru, so it is not my job to spread the message of Sikhi to the universe. I am not a charitable organisation and I am not a life support machine for beggars, lepers and other randoms...

Yes I am very very very proud of being a Punjabi Sikh as it is the best thing to be. In fact, I feel a great deal of pity for people who are not Punjabi Sikhs.

I agree 100% with your claim that I am full of crap from head to toe. But dont make the mistake of thinking that it is any ordinary crap. please note, it is high quality desi goon, fresh from the back end of a desi majh in Punjab. Organic, healthy, pure, natural and fertile enough to feed the rest of India for thousands of years to come.

Chakde fatteh ! Bruuaaaah! (Thigh slap and moustache curl included)

Guest Kizarny
oh and now you misinterpret someone else's post.....how bad is your grasp of english (and i dont mean you touch english people)? maybe you should stick to perving at pictures rather than typing, focus on your strengths, eh?

You're sorely mistaken. My grasp of English is quite strong. It would help if commas were used around here! It totally changes the meaning of something. I don't apologize for the misunderstanding if the guy can't even use basic punctation.