Ipod Help

_singhni_

fateh jeoo

anyone know to reset itunes play list completely???

iv rest my ipod but it hasnt cleared my ipod itunes list

please help asap...

I dont really get what you mean by that,anyway.................

when i uninstalled i tunes of my computer and reinstalled, the list on itunes was all gone, and when i plugged in my ipod it said something like" this ipod is assciated with another playlist do u want to be uodate to the new playlist" i.e the empty list you should have when you unistall itunes and install it again. This should clear all the tracks of your ipod.

or you could just delete the tracks one by one of you ipod.

Guest shastr

if ur trying to get rid of the playlist in ur ipod, then u gonna either have to delete them one by one when u plug ur ipod in, or if u just wanna delete everything on ur ipod, u could restore it. which is also done through itunes when u plug in ipod. like when it shows ur ipod info, on the right side r 2 buttons. on the top is "check for update" and on the bottom is "restore ipod"

but if ur trying to delete ur playlist that r in ur library, u can just right click on the playlist name and delete it.

and if u were trying to delete ur playlist from ur ipod just by reseting it, then no that will not work. i think the reset feature is mostly used if the ipod freezes or something.

hope that helps