What Is Naam?

Nehmat

• 2 weeks later...

Naam is the lord himself in the form of primal or creative power. It is His means of projecting Himself as creation. It is love truth consciousness and bliss. Naam is in and behind all things and is the motion, the life and the soul of all things, just as the motion and life of a puppet are given to it by unseen strings. the creative current of God is called His Naam, because it represents the first creative division as the One sets out to become the multiplicity of the creation. Yet the oneness of God is never tainted it remains one. this is one of the main paradoxes of mysticism, which can only be resolved or realized by a direct mystical experience. Naam is the unique prinicpal of all existence and the sole means of salvation. It is the anhad bani of sikhs and the silent whisper of the sufis. Mystics often attempt to express their love and longing for Naam:

O Beloved, I am enamoured of your Naam

through the practise of your Naam,

I am told that souls, though as heavy as stones,

can float with ease to the opposite shore

My master gave me this powerful and mighty Naam

and i recognized my true self.

-Mirabai

naam is a word which makes you be connected to the one and only who is god.

if you want to know more listen to Mahraz Darshan das ji and Mahraz Tarlochan darshan das ji satsang. Iam a follower of them and they know the meanings of it. They will tell u meanings that u have never heard before. Even e-mail me personally if you have any questions about this on panesar_123@hotmail.com

if you have any questions about Mahraz Darshan das ji and Mahraz Tarlochan darshan das ji just e-mail me

..could it also be looked at as..

naam..= naa(no) meh(me) so naam is the moment when you are not present as yourself, as a seperate entity, but when 'your conscience' is 'present' in a moment of complete one-ness with everything, absorbed completely into the beauty of waheguru ji, nothing else.

so the constant practice of this, would hopefully lead to a permanent state of this ultimate bliss, (brahmgyaan)

??

..could it also be looked at as..

naam..= naa(no) meh(me) so naam is the moment when you are not present as yourself, as a seperate entity, but when 'your conscience' is 'present' in a moment of complete one-ness with everything, absorbed completely into the beauty of mahraj, nothing else.

so the constant practice of this, would hopefully lead to a permanent state of this ultimate bliss, (brahmgyaan)

Waheguru. You are such a deep soul.

Yes, I do believe 'constant' practice of NAAM (Waheguru) will lead to a permanent state of bliss. Isn't that our goal though? To merge into the Brahm (God)...and then not just merge but also to keep on going deeper and deeper into him.

Reminds me of 'Suraj Kiran Mile, Jal Ka Jal Huya Raam...'