sikh's dese days

amankaur

yo people y is it that sikhs dese days aint got a clu bout who they are n da. i go on jatt brothers yeh n da site gosh the ppl on it boi meks me wana smack em 1. why don't sikh's dese days pay attention to sikhism rather den doin mastiya? i aint sayin yeh dnt av fun in life yeh do ini but sum sikhs jus aint got a clue. wa ticks me of is dey aint got clu bout der religion n wa sikhi reali is. was da point in living.

Guest SikhForLife

yes thats we consider ourselves lucky that we r in such a good sangat.. and hope to learn even more..

best way to handle this problem is to educate ourselves and then we will automatically shine and influence others.

Guest mehtab

japmans Posted on May 3 2004, 10:08 PM

it's really not that hard... pure discrimination against the way someone writes?? what's next.. is her nose gonna be too big or something...  :wub: @  :D @
:umm: :D :(

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bravekhalsa Jee,

If you have a concern with Aman bhainjee, you should contact the ADMIN.

As Japman veerjee has said, it's pretty easy to read bhainjee's posts.

If it is difficult for you, please take a minute out and read it slowly.

I will write it out here for you what she said:

Yo, people, why is it that Sikhs these days don't have a clue about who they are? I go on jatt brothers, yeah? And that site - gosh! The people on it, boy... Makes me wanna smack them one. Why don't Sikhs these days pay attention to Sikhism rather then doing mastiyaa (goofing around)? I'm not saying you don't have fun in life - you do, isn't it? But some Sikhs just don't have a clue. What ticks me off is they don't have a clue about their religion and what Sikhi really is. What's the point in living?

Again - I am a very silly and often times clueless individual and if I can read what she's written, which is a very good thought I might add - then surely you, being a Brave Khalsa, can also do the same.

Aman Bhainjee, I agree with you. It's pretty ridiculous that people are only focused on their "mastiyaa" and don't recognize the true meaning of life. But unfortunately I get caught in these traps all the time too. My mind is so weak - I sometimes get caught in eating junk food, sometimes in watching TV, sometimes in being angry or greedy - and many more examples. This is a disease in all o

ur society. May Guru jee help society rise from the kooR (absolute filth) of the kal jug and become attached to the NOOR (divine light) of the kal jug, Saadh Sangat.

"bin bhaagaa(n) sat sang na labhai

bin sangat mail bhareejai jeeo"

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!