Just Cant Move On

Guest pain

i think a lot of u are getting me wrong. its not like i think about this girl 24.7. i dnt. im too busy doing phaat seva working etc. ive been keeping myself busy for ages now but stuff cum up every now and again that throw me back. im not interested in other fish or anything. i love god just my past hurts me. im, not a bad lad. i dnt thinkl bad abotu girls. i reli dnt. just things have been going well but the past hurts. yeah phaat and sikhi helps but past cant be wiped away.

ps - ill never do suicide got responsibilities to fam. friends and sangat , just throw for six and dnt know why

lol other fish eh? :lol:

Awww of course you aren't bad but you need to understand what my physics teacher says "$hit happens, move on". :p

Good to hear that you are not even thinking about suicide. It is such a stupid step. Gosh! Anyway, as for harming your body, this too is a very lame thing to do. Maharaj Ji gave you the body so you can use it to meet him. But if you start torturing his gifts then are you making him very happy? Errr...no, not really. Then why do that? Take care of your body. Use it to meet HIM. Don't harm such a precious gift which even the Devtas (Angels) are longing to receive. Tik ah Ji? :)

As for you not being able to wipe away your past, know one thing:

Your past is well your past. It cannot repeat itself and nor can you live it AGAIN. Your future is yet to happen. So don't even worry about it.

Life is lived in the moment of NOW. Seize the moment. Start living. Live for everyone not just HER. See the beauty of this moment. Take a walk. Admire his 'Kurat'. Look at a Rose. Look at how deep or light the colour is of that Rose is. The creator must've been experimenting with colours...you think? ;-)

May Maharaj Ji bless you with his 'SEVA'...

Guest Guest

Bhai Sahib ji,

Waheguru jeeo makes people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a life time.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die, or fade into anonymity. Sometimes circumstances dictate that they go in another direction leaving you to wonder; sometimes they walk away, uncaring and unwilling. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand, hoping that enmity hasn’t reared its ugly head. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. Reasons can go against you…but when it does, all you can do is assess it for what it’s worth, monitor subsequent correspondences, make your decision and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON. They may only be there for a short period of time based on premeditated agendas; they may have motives that are not condoned by you, or because your turn has come to share with them in growing or learning new initiatives for the future. If all things are good, they may bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may introduce you to new routines and techniques that you have never experienced. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season — they move on. Seasonal tidings with this situation usually deal with those that are going through changes, can’t cope with certain situations that cause them to step outside of comfort zones, or are unwilling to take chances. Other seasonal fold readily recognizes their own kind, and will not hesitate to cut you loose.

LIFETIME relationships are harder to recognize for the moment, but with time can be the best choice you can make. But how many people do you know are willing to persevere for the long haul? Find one and I guarantee you will have him or her as someone trustworthy. Life timers teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. They accept you for what you are, do not prematurely judge you, do not have any inhibitions about taking chances for the betterment of the relationship, and surely feel that compatibility is something that is assessed as you go, not at the spur of the moment. They don’t adhere to conditions and will be there during the zero hour. There’s GOT to be something that you can learn from this type of person. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.

Now that you have read the article, it's time you opened up your heart as well as mind. Make place for a life partner.

Guest pain

i wud firstly like to thank every1 for their advice. esp singhnee ur words were blunt but full of care. well i have been thinking a lot the last few days. i went to gudwara yest for ages. i just sat their spoke toguru ji about it all. i came home did my phaat properly and it did help a bit. this latest thing thrown me for six thgh. im not trying to big myself up but ive been proud of myself recently. i havent been feeling dwn, been supporting my fam, and my sikhi has been improving. i love guru ji but i feel reli let dwn. ill alwtys keep my faith but this is sumthin that came out of blue just when i thght i was getting better. i was so wrong. its like i get happy and thrown dwn again. so whast the point???yeah im giving up. just been working so hard i cant take it,

yest and 2day i self harmed why?coz it made me feel pain i was too busy thinking that pain than anything else. so it helped. its a paap sure no doubt ill get punished 4 that too. bring it on i reli dnt give a crap. i cant remember the last time i was happy!yeah ill still do my phaat and go gudwara support people when they are down and love em with all my heart. there is just no winning this battle......

Guest _Singhnee_

Fateh Brother,

I'm not going to try and give you a lecture about your self-harming etc etc . . .

Though I reckon you need to go easy on yourself, you're in a vulnerable state and really suggest you take a break!

Go for a short trip away or something (note: this isn't running away from your problems but a method in which you can simply focus on yourself for abit) . . Life's too short, i know it sounds cliched but it's true! You have alot to look forward to, don't waste this opportunity now!

Our time here is running away from us very quickly - soon we'll be reduced to dust! Come on bro you know you're stronger than all this, i know this is isn't what you want to hear and its probably the last thing you want to do but really so some SIMRAN! IT REALLY IS THE ANSWER TO ALL PROBLEMS!

There's times when i get bit sad thinking about the past and thinking if only things could have been different etc etc . . . but then you come to realise that it's part of the game. What i've noticed is that the more effort one puts into maintaining their Sikhee, the five vices within ain't happy coz they're needs aren't being met so they try to emerge themselves in various ways . . the five vices try to distract you away from Sikhee and this is where the test comes in - FIGHT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT! LET SIMRAN, BANI, SEVA BE YOUR WEAPONS!

Also, bro keep some good GurSikh Sangath on your side . . you don't have to tell them what's going on but just like attend programs with them and talk lots about Sikhee etc. And, do look after yourself, you need to get back on track in your life - look after your needs first then all the rest will follow itself . .

Im sorry i can't be of any help or service to you as im a papi myself that's really trying to do well in Sikhee . . Please Guruji help us all . . . :(

Brother,

I know it's a cliche, but there are always people who

have it alot worse than we think we do.

Instead of harming yourself try doing seva of those less

fortunate than yourself, like talking to cancer patients

and helping them to put their situation in perspective,

believe me, when you see the condition of some such people

you will feel blessed,

I'm not trying to diminish you're suffering,

it must be very difficult, but we are all blessed in some way.