Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib Hukamnaama - March 29, 1988

In puratan time Rehraas would be that of Hazoor Sahib and Taksaal, i.e. some had taksaal version and others hazoor sahib version, both were accepted and mool mantar in puratan times was upto nanak hosi bhi sach. . . as time went on as is evident now sgpc, other anti panthic groups changed it and now the panth believes in the new version and dont know what really happened.

as stated in bhai mani singhs panj granthi sampooran rehraas sahib is there.

I dont think it will ever happen as it was changed in 1920-1930 . . .

Listen to

ttp://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio/katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Gurbachan_Singh_%28Bhindran_wale%29/Guru_Granth_Sahib_Larivaar_Katha/Volume_01_Ang_0001-0070/32-Sant.Gurbachan.Singh--Rehras.Sahib--Ang.11.mp3

by sant gurbachan singh jee regarding rehraas sahib length and the beadbi done in 1920-1930s at darbaar sahib

Remember at the time of these hukamname panthic abhiyaasi singhs were incharge of things, after the corrupt sgpc came back into play

http://sgpc.net/hukamname_Aadesh_Sandesh.pdf

Hukamnaama number 58 at bottom of page 126.

Any thoughts Sangat Jee? Can anyone shed some more light on this? Who was given Seva as JAthedaar of all the Takhats at this time? Why hasn't this been implemented?

Shaheed Jathedar Gurdev Singh Jee Kaunke

'in January 1986, Bhai Sahib was chosen to the highest Seva in the Khalsa Panth, the Seva of Jathedar of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib.'

http://www.neverforget84.com/shaheed/Jathe...ngh-Kaunke.html

as k-z has said, we are gulaam

Posted by: 13khalsa (IP Logged)

Date: May 08, 2009 04:42AM

The date of the text you have mentioned was in the dark era of pre Operation Black Thunder. Without going into details alot of wrong doings were going on at that time. There certainly was no civilised discussions at the time it was just a case of who ever had the biggest machine gun could say what they want.

There are no names of the Jathedaars on the text because there was probably no discussion on issue.

QUOTE (raj_karega_khalsa @ May 7 2009, 05:35 PM)

http://sgpc.net/hukamname_Aadesh_Sandesh.pdf

Hukamnaama number 58 at bottom of page 126.

Any thoughts Sangat Jee? Can anyone shed some more light on this? Who was given Seva as JAthedaar of all the Takhats at this time? Why hasn't this been implemented?

Shaheed Jathedar Gurdev Singh Jee Kaunke

http://www.neverforget84.com/shaheed/Jathe...ngh-Kaunke.html

as k-z has said, we are gulaam

I think it may have actually been Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Manochaahal. He was appointed Acting Jathedaar on Oct 23, 1987 according to his jeevanee thats posted on this forum.

i think it was Bhai Jasvir Singh at this time who re-instated the puratan maryada of rehraas sahib. after in 94 i think the sgpc brought back in their version. Manochanahal was never recognised as jathedar of akal takht. in 1986 the panthic committee was formed and the sgpc was dismissed. The 5 singhs of the panthic committee declared themsleves as jathedars of the 5 takhts. No one recognised them as any jathedars of any takhts.

Gurdev Singh Osmanwala and Bhai Aroor Singh were both killed by police in the same year. Manochahal in 92 i think. zaffarwal is sill alive and the 5th member was killed in 88-ish.