Sikhi Shop- Why?

Babbar_Singhsta, i understand your "frustrations" but this isnt the way to go about this. The Sikhishop guy has said he will gladly meet with you in person to sort this out. When someone says that, you should refrain from replying to this thread and meet him. I dont think what the Sikhishop guy is asking of you is unfair. You should sort it out in person.

Sikhishop, i suggest if the threats dont stop, you report them to the police. We have laws in this country and they are here to protect us, not shame people up. You wouldnt be doing an unjustice to Sikhs by reporting these threats which are definitely not a Gursikh way to go about things anyway. IN addition, i have to say, some of Babba_Singhstas points are valid when it comes to ripping off imagery and charging high prices. I know you personally, so i can say with great confidence that you wouldnt do it for your own profitable needs, however, maybe you need to be a bit more transparent in what you are doing with the profits eg. if you are putting the money back into other seva or charity - because everyone knows you can get these shaster in India for next to nothing. So i would suggest be transparent with your cash so you dont incurr these problems and take your own photos etc and not get them from other sites.

Forgive me if ive said anything wrong.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sikhishop sevadars are doing an amazing job....................giving an amazing service......................

if you have an issue go to them and discuss it, stop trying to give them a bad reputation, especially when they havent done anything wrong,

personally i think most of the time its just a bunch of idiots who have nothing better to do but complain,

if you dont want a nut n bolt kirpan dont buy it, if you dont like the quality dont buy it!!!

to sikhishop , dont let them make you close down, we need you to continue this service.........and you need to make money to cover your costs and there is nothing wrong in earning a profit, and I know you are actually cutting costs in every way but i dont think you should be running at a loss................and dont bother arguing with ppl.............