Akaal Academy Bus In Accident

Azaad

Another kid succumbs to injuries

Anshu Seth

Tribune News Service

Ludhiana, May 23

Sukhminder Singh (12), a victim of the Nurmahal train accident, succumbed to his injuries at the DMCH here today at 4 am. His condition was critical as he had suffered severe head and abdominal injuries.

Sukhminder’s sister Sanjeev Kaur had died on the day of the accident, while his brother Navdeep was discharged from the plastic surgery ward today.

Out of the 18 children undergoing treatment at the hospital, Rajdeep, Gurpreet and Khushneet are in a serious condition and constantly being monitored by doctors . The other 15, who have suffered multiple limb injuries and fractures, are stable, but under observation.

Surjit Singh from Dalla village is hoping for the survival of his younger daughter, Rajdeep Kaur, who is fighting for her life in the paediatric ICU at the hospital. “Having already lost my elder daughter Manpreet Kaur (13) on the day of the accident, I can’t bear to lose my younger one too,” said the father.

Its sad when any maasoom bachai die, but for me this is particularly sad.

The children at Akaal Academy are the shining star - especially in the field of learning, promoting and preserving Guru Maharajs kirtan rvaaj and maryadai.

I pray Parm-atma keeps them close to his pavitar charan.

Vaheguru.