To Azaad

Mr. Pakora

please stop posting all this political nonsense in punjab... this is the FUN SECTION!!!! tell us a story about what influenced u into sikhi,etc.... Man its really annoying having to read your articles about Badal(like who the %%$#@& cares?) and who da hell is Badal??? who the hell is bjp??? like seriously, we dont give a damn!!

please stop posting all this political nonsense in punjab... this is the FUN SECTION!!!! tell us a story about what influenced u into sikhi,etc.... Man its really annoying having to read your articles about Badal(like who the %%$#@& cares?) and who da hell is Badal??? who the hell is bjp??? like seriously, we dont give a damn!!

veer jee, i fink u missed it, its the fun section | news artciles..

i personally find some of the stories quite intereesting, not the politcal ones, but other ones veer jee puts up very informative, for example, the bus crash of akaal acadamy, vaheguroo

Parkash Singh Badal of the 'Shiromani Akali Dal' is the current Chief Minister of Panjab. BJP is the 'Bharatiya Janata Party', a Hindu nationalist party and the main opposition in India.

Politics is important as well.

Sikhs should be fully aware of what is happening around them politically, and especially what is happening politically in Panjab.

There is nothing wrong in posting such news items in this "Fun Section | News Articles" section of the forum. It is very important and excellent they are being posted for the Sangat.

To the origional poster..............Please refrain from bashing someones sewa. Azaad does a great job keeping the sangat here informed of the happenings around us, whther u want to read or not is YOUR perogative.

Oye Mr. Pakore, if you don't want to read that, then simply don't open his threads. I like to read the news articles he posts and it is very good that he keeps the Sangat informed about things happening in the Sikh world.

WJKK WJKF

to the original poster,

Thank you for raisng your concerns about my posts in the fun section. Most of my posts are newspaper clippings (which is why they are in the News articles section) which are connected to the Sikh World, either in the religious terms, legal terms or in political terms. I realise not everyone is interested in the political stories but I'v always believed it to be essential to be aware of the political scence in Punjab and in circles which would affect the Sikhs around the globe. Even Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj in their 52 Hukams order us to 'study politics' (siyasat paro). Whilst doing this, Iv always tried to keep the sangat informed about the latest developements of the the current climate and situation.

I apologise if any of my posts or threads has caused you distress or annoyed you.

Bhul chuk maaf...