Gurdwara Scandal - Singh Sabha Uk (havelock Road, Southall)

im not shy, i am surprised. this is why im surprised:

earlier today you said im a hindu and i drink cows urine. then you said im not a sikh. now you are asking me what religion or beliefs i have. so what can i say to you?

Ok. So do you believe in any for of religion or follow someones beliefs?

i will say this: the name after my 1st name is singh.

the name after the first name of my wife is kaur.

so geo, who are your family members married to?

i am happy to discuss this with you but it would be helpfull if you could be more specific? what is the point of this question?

i am happy to discuss this with you but it would be helpfull if you could be more specific? what is the point of this question?

we would like a breakdown of who all your relatives are married to. that does not include personal details like names, just age/sex/religion/race and to which member of your family they are married to.

You were taking the mick b4? You said the committee are aware. Surely they are the ones who can truely do something?

Besides I'm worried they might try and fix me up to a Hindu.

"1kAuR1"

By the way how did you know that it was a three course meal. Did you attend? Or are you one of the organisers?

Oh geez now i gotta remind you of your own evidence? If you recall your first post you can see the first attachment and if you can read it you will see where it gives details of the event.

I didnt attend and no I am not one of the organisers.

drama queen? moi? the title of this topic is "gurdwara scandal" yet im the drama queen? i think you have the wrong end of the stick, my point is simple dont try to impose your views on others. let people marry as they wish. better to marry a good hindu/christian/muslim/athiest rather than a bad sikh person. religion is not the most important thing in life for some people and for others it is the most important thing in life.<BR>

Fateh!

Yes, drama queen. Yes, you.

If the gurdwara is promoting interfaith marriages, then it is a scandal. How difficult is it for you to understand that the Sikh rehat maryada forbids interfaith marriages?

Your other points are irrelevant here.

K.