SDO

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sadh Sangat Jeeo i am looking for old school kirtian by bhai mohinder singh jee sdo. if anyone has any tapes cds or vids and would not mind copying them i would greatly apperciate this and can pay for any expenses but i would greatly apperciate it if you could contact me.thanks you.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

wuts sdo?

the ACRNOYM SDO i BELIEVE is either an area in punjab, or it is a level of education, or a type of employment.... i don't think his entire group was called SDO.. but he himself was known as Mohinder Singh SDO...

but he's peshed so anyone who has bad feelings about it, keep it to yourself...the panth doesn't wanna hear about it.. Guruji's forgiven him.

SDO stands for Sub devisional officer.

SDO was an old akj keertani but started his own group in detriot so he doesnt do any keertan in akj smagams.

I don't think it was him who stopped doing kirtan at AKJ smgams, but he was kicked out of the Jatha so in other words he was not allowed to do kirtan at smagams and later the Panth kicked him out aswell but he recently peshed, just like japman singh already told us.

Guest SikhForLife

unless you present facts about the damage this individual did to the panth i dont think his personal life should be discussed here.. as it is irrelevant to the keertan he sings/sang..

thanks..

• 3 years later...