Is It All A Well-planned Conspiracy?

We are on the verge of comemmorating 25 years of the worst act of attrocity on the Sikh nation in recent times. We are trying to recite 1 million Chaupai Sahibs all over the world for the Chardi Kala of the Khalsa Panth. We are planning huge and large scale events on a global scale to wake up the international community to the oppression the Sikhs have faced. India has just elected a Sikh Prime Minister for his second term and thinks this will soothe Sikh anger and resentment. Sikhs are on the brink of enlightening the world about the events of 1984.

What would anti Sikh forces want best at this point of time? They would want the world to turn a deaf ear to the Sikhs. They would want everyone to forget about 1984, forget about these 25 years, forget about those innocents who were killed, forget about the Akal Takht being attacked, forget it all. And how is that possible? Its simple! Create a scenario where everyone sees Sikhs as violent people, and is forced to think that oh well these people are violent, its but natural that they faced this kind of fate in 1984. No one should for a moment think against India, rather see Sikhs as culprits and not victims.

And how do we create this atmosphere where people start disliking Sikhs and don't bother about them? What should be done to devastate all those efforts that have been made to wake up the international community to the oppression the Sikhs have faced. Very simple! Carry out a catastrophic event that creates large scale disturbance and has the finger of allegation pointing towards Sikhs. Let it describe them as violent criminals who are always looking for trouble and then blame governments for all their miseries.

Next we read in the news about what happened in Vienna, Austria.

Do you see what I mean?

What do YOU think?

~ Mehtab Singh

Gurufateh methab Singh bhaji

sorry i didnt read ur whole topic cause my eyes r like hurting for some weird reason :(:(

but I skimmed it and i think i agree

but than also something which

kk now please i dont want anyone to say im wrong for thinking these cause i know there r those who agree with me and this idea and this thinking

but somewhere deep down

also cause the hukamnama when the 10 lakh chaupai sahib were started was santan ke karaj aap khaloyia

maybe the scene is being set

but only God knows

see i feel that real Sikhi lies is us matlab the youth

other than that (not all ) but so much of the generation before us havent put teaching us about Sikhi as a priority

and im not sure who to blame but at the end of the day its all hukam

so maybe the scene for action is being set

but at this point i just dont know cause

u look at back then

even when we read bachitar natak and we read about how Guru Ji and the Fauj faught at Patna Sahib against Hari Chand and at that point we were outnumbered and there were udasis like laal chand

there was fighting with wooden clubs

and most of all there was piar

Baba Deep Singh Ji as well how fast did he liberate Harimandir Sahib

why

because of his piar

he coulnt sleep when Harimandir Sahib was attacked

its been so many years when we have fallen asleep and even still

Sikhs arent free to see Nankana Sahin n take care of it

we have to ask the government for everything

over and over again we get stepped on

we must remember like methab bhaji mentioned

the guru ji made khalsa strong

he didnt teach us to depend on a government or other ppl because

when the bhramins went to guru teg bhadur they went cause none of them were ready to give a sacrifice

if they cant stand for their religon who will stand for us

noone. we cant live like this matlab the way the kaum is now we have gone so down

sikhs arent beggers but stll we give 5th and 6th chances to those who harm us

and i think londons Sikhi is stronger but here in new york the trend for the most part is

parents put a pagh on their kid and tell him to wear it

they tell their daughters just to stay in the house and do chores (not all families but the ones who recently immigrated)

the boy than grows up to resent the pagh not knowing the beauty and pride of it which is horrible

considering the meaning behind the turban

and reasons like its Guru Jis gift or Hukam just wont cut it

they need the history but parents dont tell them

so its sad but true their r kids hear who wear a pagh and dont know even the 10 gurus names

than u have families where fathers r monas n the son is forced to wear a pagh

see Guru Ji sed it

jab lag khalsa rahai niara tab lag tej daiyo main sara

how quickly we forget that with amrit we r invincible

with bani we are

we are all gonna die one day now is the time to conquer death

it is time for amrit and bhagti and shakti

it is time for our souls to merge with God in these bodies nahi tah when ???????????????

Sikhi doesnt need us

Guru Ji doesnt need us

we need Sikhi and Guru Ji

we need to stop taking u know what from other ppl

we need to go get back nankana sahib

we need to go save the minorities

we need an army

we need to go to darfur

we need to go to tibet

we need to feed those dying of starvation

we need to heal those who are in poverty

we need to speak for those who cant speak

those children in africa who are sent to war at 7-8 years old

we need stop the abuse of women and the elderly

we need to be truly grieb niwaaz

we need to be out there the way we used to be taking care of the world like in Guru Jis time

but instead we cant even take care of ourselves

instead of a shelter for all people have turned the Gurudwara into a place where a teenage girl will get taken apart and made uncomfortable

where guys just roll thier eyes and get restless cause they have no idea what is going on

where its more speeches from the comitee than Gurbani

where uncle jis fight and try hard to bring eachother down

where auti jis show off and spread rumors about other auntis

yes of couse those who love Sikhi will always find Guru Ji and hapiness and a shelter but what about those still learning

none of my friends like Going to Gurudwara because of the aunti jis

when we hurt other ppls daughters we r hurting our own kaum

and the uncles arguing turn so many away and ppl think this is Sikhi

sorry i know this post is long but 2 examples

1) my dads friend who is not indian or SIkh went to Harimandir Sahib and fell in love with it and longs for it day and night she wears a kirpan and one day wanted to go to Gurudwara with us

she has nothing but respect and she wore a suit and is reading up on Sikhi

she wears a kirpan too at all times and loves her kirpan kamtay bhi paundee

she is at gurudwara and for the most part she feels welcome exept this rude guy

her head was covered but this guy came up to her and her chunni had fallen and he asks me is she amrithari

i sed no in punjabi but she is learning

he says to her u learn this first

cover your head

cover your head in every place only thn u wear kirpan

men cover head with turban women with headscarf ( muslim much)

and he was so rude and we were so embarresed but thankfully she knows the situation and she has stood up to the comitee wen they are wrong more so thn anyone

2) one time the news media were there wen a SIkh girls hair was cut

the uncles are like omg want photo ops

one goes up and gives a 30 minute speech on his kids

and their accomplish ments

my son he is a doctor he did so and so

like stuff that had nothing to do with the topic

Now im not saying this to be mean or even to judge ppl but im telling the truth

this is turning our youth from SIkhi

and who do we blame but ourselves

it all goes back to bhagti and it all goes back to rehit

look at the other day

all this stuff happneed n ppl our more worried about how Sikhs rep is

or how we look in americans eyes

we shouldnt care as long as we do the right thing

we are not americas sikhs

we are not indias sikhs

we are GURU JIS sikhs

our only allegiance is to sachiye niaye and God

BHULL CHUK MAFF KARNA G

fateh

also the scene in pakistan

obama getting elected

hmmmmmm maybe maybe

who knows wahegurus workings

sikhs and sikh dalits and all other peoples are brothers and sisters. i cant see how any khalistani group would be linked since dalits make up a large proportion of those supporting these groups. they loved sant jarnail singh because he was a man of the people, and a leader of the rural common folk. some anti-sikh forces are trying to drive a wedge and create hatred between members of the sikh community.

KZF has totally denied involvement - they are being fitted up !!

Akash radio and Associated press first leaked this story - clearly they should have verified the authenticity of the "email" befor leaking it to worldwide press. will they now apologise for this mistake?

the truth will only come out in many months by then Badal and the anti-sikh forces will brand all sikhs negatively and turn the attention away from 25th anniversary of operation bluestar which badal helped take place.

i was born in chamar family but am now immortal thanks to Guru Gobind Singh ji. now i want to hear an apology from those making wild unproven accusations. KZF has totally denied any involvement and has said chamars and other sikhs are brothers and sisters.

this is an internal issue in chamar community. people like me who have left their chamar status and follow Guru Granth Sahib and believe they are Sikh are rising up against this fake human guru. we have been trying to prevent the dehdhair followers from gaining control in bhawan elections because when they get control of the temple they start doing beadbi and human worship and anti-sikh speeches.

we need your support to kick these dehdhari followers out of our temples so sangat can have peace.

I am impressed that we as a kaum have started to display a certain level of intellect to our campaigning this time round. I think that most panthic organisations have played this situation well.

On one level the Singhs who have shot this fake baba have done a good job. I salute them. Anyone wanting to engage in beadbi or anti-panthic activity should have some fear in their belly that they might be next. DO NOT underestimate the psychological impact that this has on prospective nakli babas. They are all just in it for the money and none of them wants to die over it.

On another level, I cant help but think that the Indian secret agencies have some hand in this with a view to whipping up anti-panthic/anti-khalistan type sentiments so close to the 25th anniversary of Operation Bluestar.

I think that most panthic organisations are aware of this and are not falling into the trap of taking the Dera Sachkhand supporters head on. Instead they are expressing solidarity with the dalits and with the ravidassia community so that existing differences based on caste etc are not solidified or worsened.

At the moment, we as Sikhs need peace in Punjab. We dont need a civil war or disruption of law and order. It will set us back decades and we will come out of it badly, given our current state.

I am glad that the Sikh leadership is playing this one sensibly and preserving peace at all costs. Although it is an emotional time for us and we are all pretty narked off about the situation, the overall strategy should be for Sikhs to develop good relations with everybody, both friends and enemies alike. We need to strengthen ourselves and strengthen our relationships with other groups.

Lets face it, the face of Punjab has changed. It is now a multi-cultural, multi-religious place. If we want the Khalsa Panth to flourish, we need to start trying to get on with everybody else. Only if channels of dialogue are open can we truly influence change.