Can you believe this?!

I think the author of that article Mr. Aiyar needs to use some common sense. It’s very easy to say the police should use extra judicial killings to wipe out militants, even if the person being killed is not even a militant. How would he like it if someone killed his son or grandson in the same cold blooded manner and not even asked whether or not he’s innocent? This guy obviously cannot feel for others. He is lacking empathy. May god bless him by taking him out of the darkness of his ignorance.

Brothers and Sisters,

that news entry is from 'The Times of India' and all other sites/news networks are just using that article.....copy-paste. :umm: @

interesting how a major Indian newspaper can write such stuff.....

the lesson from Punjab according to the writer is:

- Use the Punjab style police force against Iraqis. even though they kill innocent people.

what else can Indian "intelligensia" say about Iraqi revolt and Sikh struggle? it is preety clear. they supported Delhi Ghallughara...they also support this.

mr singh, i wil have it done by the end of may, there is a lot of material that many have already seen, but i have new footage ob interviews with the mothers of kharkoo singhs and some other new stuff...i have used shindler's list soundtrack which gives the movie a very emotional touch....i think the sangat will like it, i hope :umm:

ok well keep in touch and I'll ship the moviesout to whomever can distribute them for me...

fateh