Funeral Held Today Of Fake Guru

Making peace among Punjabi is must. To uphold sikhi values. The caste based discrimination stoppage is BIG must. I feel sorry for the departed soul. Social fabric of Punjab should be more strong rather than weak if we want the state & sikhi to progress.

I wonder what stop Akali govt to make directive just like Maharashtra to force industry give first preference to local people say 80%

Also farmers in field should get local labour at high rate rather than getting Bihar’s or UP people employ. May be Chinese new machine operations for paddy sowing should only handle by local labour . It save Per hectare cost anyway for farmers.

Perhaps making machine operation direction written only in “punjabi” language may help local population .Also Reservation of ramgarhia, ravidassi in SGPC seats will be major boost for getting Punjabis together.

Also for people in general, having a licence weapons at home is must now. That will stop /discourage criminal elements from using such situations for general loot and attacks.

Perhaps every NRI should better cancel one India trip donate same money to his/her relative to let them buy licensed weapons. I guess it cost around 2-3 lakhs to get licence and buy one.

May vaheguru give peace in general in Punjab

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good ideas Sikhizindabad. Some not so good! lol

I don't know about giving my lot a gun. They may use in in a fit of anger!

How much is 2-3 laks nowerdays in sterling?

and finally, iv not told you to shut up, so it would be appreciated if you can stop telling me to shut up.....everyone is entitled to their own opinions..

Fair enough but perhaps just think before you make those, bruaaahh!! lalkara comments in your original post. Now is not the time.

Most sikhs do treat ravidasis equally, sikhi is all about equality.....

Yes, but only in your dream world.

if dereh are created and funded by governments who want to slowly wipe out sikhi, it is inevitable that fake babeh are going to get shot up....understand??

By who? You?

Sikhi would only get wiped out if we behave like morons and stopped using our brains. The survival of Sikhi is strongly related to its promotion in the modern world. Act like bewakoofs and see how quickly everyone will hate us. Our ancestors had a good rep, lets not moot it away! I don't really care too much about being liked but our thing must find its place in the world without shooting bunday amey. Is that your long term strategy? Shoot all pakandi babas? Is that it? Man, that is some clever PHD level plan dude!

Will that solve our leadership issues? Will that solve the drug problem? Will that solve female infanticide? Will it help at a time when are being mistaken for fundamentalist Muslims in the globe and getting attacked for it?

Yes.........it can!....my God, why didn't anyone think of that before???

Wah o wah brother, you are a legend in the mould of Maharajah Ranjit Singh with your well thought out ideas. Bravo!

PS - Saw that video and found it hilarious. They could barely break a window!! hahaha

Is that what is terrifying you!

Hahahaha!!!

the problem today is we have got too many comedians like you who, people who can talk the talk and thats about it.....

your right our ancestors have got a good rep....sikhs should stand up for themselves and defend the panth....like singhs like jinda and sukha, beant singh and satwant singh..... I hope you werent referring to these brave singhs as bewakoofs???

im not in favour of killing innocent people, thats wrong.....but when beadbi is commited against sggs I applaud those brave singhs in austira and not condem them like you....

as for long term plan, their is no long term plan.....may be you should become badals new puppet, you seem to be on his level with your views and sarcasm and making the peace....

DalSingh101 Jee,

Why is the "survival" of Sikhism "strongly related" to it's promotion in the modern world? I have always been given the impression that a Sikh will always follow the path of Truth and doesn't "promote" anything. We are not a missionary religion.

Can you please elaborate on your comment?

Some good ideas Sikhizindabad. Some not so good! lol

I don't know about giving my lot a gun. They may use in in a fit of anger!

How much is 2-3 laks nowerdays in sterling?

I think we should better leave the judgement to give “lots” a gun or not to police officials. After all to get licence weapon a interview is conducted my SSP Or that rank official.

2-3 lakhs means around 3000- 4000 pounds

the problem today is we have got too many comedians like you who, people who can talk the talk and thats about it.....

And you walk the walk do you?

your right our ancestors have got a good rep....sikhs should stand up for themselves and defend the panth....like singhs like jinda and sukha, beant singh and satwant singh..... I hope you werent referring to these brave singhs as bewakoofs???

No, having read the above, I realise I was possibly talking about people like you. How you compare what happened in Vienna against the above is mindbogglng! Those above Singhs attacked people DIRECTLY responsible for the murder of Sikhs by their DIRECT actions or orders. Understand that. CLEARLY. Not some buddha Ravidasia baba.

as for long term plan, their is no long term plan.....may be you should become badals new puppet, you seem to be on his level with your views and sarcasm and making the peace....

Are you too scared to say who is really trying to destroy us? There is more of a problem with internal Jaat paat de shakeen "Singhs" and corrupt, selfish Sikh leaders, than any dera/sect. It is the former that is helping bolster the formation of the latter. Get it?

And yes, let peace prevail in Panjab between Panjabis. Let Singhs lead the way in this!

I proper laughed at the video link, man, i've seen worse purthoo from a dozen drunk yobs on a night out, than that!

Look, lets just agree to disagree, I'm not going to promote kiling little old babay who may be unorthodox, whilst people who have actually had a hand in attacking Darbar Sahib and the murder, disappearance of many Sikhs are bowling about. Get your head straightened out brother!

Soora So Pahchaniye Jo Larhe Deen Ke Het. Purja Purja Kat Mare Kabhoon Na Chchade Khet’.

(Only that person is brave, who fights against oppression. He may be torn into pieces but he would not leave the battlefield).

only the brave can tread the path of sikhi.

Some giddars on this forum can only sit here and critisize those shers

Soora So Pahchaniye Jo Larhe Deen Ke Het. Purja Purja Kat Mare Kabhoon Na Chchade Khet'.

(Only that person is brave, who fights against oppression. He may be torn into pieces but he would not leave the battlefield).

agreed

DalSingh101 Jee,

Why is the "survival" of Sikhism "strongly related" to it's promotion in the modern world? I have always been given the impression that a Sikh will always follow the path of Truth and doesn't "promote" anything. We are not a missionary religion.

Can you please elaborate on your comment?

Sorry, I didn't put that well.

What I was trying to say is that in this modern day and age, Sikhs globally have to give serious consideration to the global media machine, which informs and...well...truthfully...pretty much dictates what many think (sadly.)

For instance anything we may want some support for (even if just moral support), like say Khalistan, is effected by how important individuals and the world perceive us.

In this modern day and age, when the media has just got over a frenzy of portraying brown men with long flowing turbans as fundamentalist nutters, Sikhs need to be careful.

It is just so easy for our enemies to try and use that recently ingrained image and relate it to Sikhs. Thus, Sikhs should try and cultivate a reputation that flies in the face of the stereotype narrow minded, violent people that is pushed. Easier said than done.

That is not saying that we lose any of out strength and that we forego our right to obtain justice when all means fail, but just be a bit more media savy in todays age.

We have no real way of responding on a large scale right now as our own media is pretty weak and we have little or token representation in the mainstream. Something else we have to work on. This is the reality of modern life.

Make any sense?

Soora So Pahchaniye Jo Larhe Deen Ke Het. Purja Purja Kat Mare Kabhoon Na Chchade Khet’.

Are you brave or a giddar yourself? Personally?

Would love to know what you might have done? Might inspire me?

so comedy is against sikhi? wow. i havent come across that shabad yet.

as for the funeral, i'm surprised they didnt do it on the 6th! also, dalsingh, i see what your trying to do but most of the dumbos on this forum cant even change their kachera properly, how do you expect them to understand how to protect the panth?