Someone Who Can Help

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

Some advise and precautions that guys can take when choosing a life partner.

If taking arranged marriage option you will don’t get to no everything even if you meet for 6 months

Guys must wonder “she seems ok but I don’t no everything bout her”

If you have a friend or relation who is bout get married via introduction route and wants to no the other side of their future partner’s life style below are details how to over come some doubts.

http://www.covertresolutions.webeden.co.uk/

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so many arranged marriage nowadays are built on lies told before hand. i've heard so many stories from people older than me who went through the whole thing and i have virtually no faith in the idea of arranged marriages. at least this way you can get some idea of what the person is really like without screwing up your first chance of marriage.

also, fordcapri you said guys in the post. i think girls should clear up their suspicions if they are unsure about the marriage in the same way.

Guest fordcapri
so many arranged marriage nowadays are built on lies told before hand. i've heard so many stories from people older than me who went through the whole thing and i have virtually no faith in the idea of arranged marriages. at least this way you can get some idea of what the person is really like without screwing up your first chance of marriage.

also, fordcapri you said guys in the post. i think girls should clear up their suspicions if they are unsure about the marriage in the same way.

yeh true it works both ways.

not all marriages end in ruins in our communty but this method can prevent the whole thing going "pair shaped" before it even starts.

LOL. Oh Ford Capri, Still paranoid about the opposite gender? If it's not ones sister that needs following than its one's fiance. Why not send out detective to see what our mums and grandmothers are up to as well.........get all that suspicision out.....

or even better yet mala, why dont we send out spies to watch every sikh. if they perform one act that is not related to sikhi we can get the SGPC to excommunicate them.

^sarcasm. seriously though, how old are you? nowadays plenty of girls and boys are pressured into arranged marriages and told that 'parents know best'. go to your local gurudwara and you will meet people who found out their husband/wife was a tart/drug addict/gambler etc after marriage. why did they not know beforehand? well guess what........they were lied to!! shock horror!! so dont make fun of people who are just protecting themselves. or is doing this against waheguru's hukam, as we should just marry any weirdo our parents find?

If you eyes are gundeh then you'll see gaandh everywhere.

are you hiding something? why do you want people to be naive and allow the wool to be pulled over their eyes? if someone is truthful and sincere, they have nothing to worry about.

I'm not hiding anything.

I'm secure in myself. It means I don't need to stand in judgment over other people or know 'everything' about them to know them how it matters.

I'm not afflicted by thoughts of sexual purity or impurity. I do not believe either exists.

The things I would want to know about my future wife cannot be found out by any private investigator. Things like:-

What makes her smile?

What makes her angry?

Can I make her smile when she is angry?

How does she want to raise children?

How many children does she want?

What are her dreams?

Is she kind?

Can she put up with my faults?

Those kind of questions, only one person can answer.