Teenage Pregnancies In Asian Culture

Hello people,

I currently work for a production company based in Bristol and we are looking for some alternative stories on teenage pregnancies for a documentary. Although the government is planning to focus on Black and Asian teenage pregnancies, sometimes due to cultural differences, these are not as problematic as some people may assume.

Within the Asian cultures, teenage pregnancies can be within a stable marriage with the love and support of the extended family on both sides and can be a planned and successful affair. If you are a teenage couple or teenage mother or know someone who would be willing to speak to me about experiences of Asian teenage pregnancies in the UK please contact me on ayesha.khan@lovewest.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Kindest regards,

Ayesha

Thankfully, despite all of the problems "Asians" experience here, to my knowledge we do not have issues with masses of teenage pregnancies......yet

You must be joking.... it don't happen in our community?

Go to the abortion clinic near Solihul. There is an Asian lady working there, she usually goes out for lunch. if you can, and your not no Crack-Pot, speak to her and she will tell that over 60% of the abortions taking place from that clinic alone are asian girls.

Or if your not from the West Midlands there is a lady called Gupta, she works at a clinic in Leeds, she will also tell you that the Majority of girls that come to their clinic are Asianand under 16.

If you still need more proof please PM and I can send you a MSN conversation from a Sikh talking to her Muslim boyfriend. She is from Leyton near London, and he is trying to persuade her to keep the kid and she is saying she wants an Abortion. She is only 17 and he is 23.

In the end she did have the abortion, ran awayfrom home and lives on Narborough Rd, opposite KFC in Leicester.

If you think it only happens to girls from Mashed up families you are wrong...there is a vey well known family In England. Their daughter used to talk at the Hyde Park 84 Rallies, and she was very good. No one can doubt her knowledge or up bringing, however it is a well known fact within the circles that she had an abortion and no longer talks on Gurdware stages. She was targetted by Muslims and they also harrassed her family.

If you can to certain groups they will yell you loads more cases...its so sad!

So please come back down to Earth and don't be so naive.

Ayesha, may be you should do us all a favour, and ask the Mulvi's to cut the other half off, it would save so many young girls from being drug/gang raped...No offence intended, just a simple suggestion.

Guest fordcapri
Hello people,

I currently work for a production company based in Bristol and we are looking for some alternative stories on teenage pregnancies for a documentary. Although the government is planning to focus on Black and Asian teenage pregnancies, sometimes due to cultural differences, these are not as problematic as some people may assume.

Within the Asian cultures, teenage pregnancies can be within a stable marriage with the love and support of the extended family on both sides and can be a planned and successful affair. If you are a teenage couple or teenage mother or know someone who would be willing to speak to me about experiences of Asian teenage pregnancies in the UK please contact me on ayesha.khan@lovewest.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Kindest regards,

Ayesha

i think you looking to stir up tensions. by the way we are not asians we are Sikhs in this case British Sikhs.

Guest fordcapri
You must be joking.... it don't happen in our community?

Go to the abortion clinic near Solihul. There is an Asian lady working there, she usually goes out for lunch. if you can, and your not no Crack-Pot, speak to her and she will tell that over 60% of the abortions taking place from that clinic alone are asian girls.

Or if your not from the West Midlands there is a lady called Gupta, she works at a clinic in Leeds, she will also tell you that the Majority of girls that come to their clinic are Asianand under 16.

If you still need more proof please PM and I can send you a MSN conversation from a Sikh talking to her Muslim boyfriend. She is from Leyton near London, and he is trying to persuade her to keep the kid and she is saying she wants an Abortion. She is only 17 and he is 23.

In the end she did have the abortion, ran awayfrom home and lives on Narborough Rd, opposite KFC in Leicester.

If you think it only happens to girls from Mashed up families you are wrong...there is a vey well known family In England. Their daughter used to talk at the Hyde Park 84 Rallies, and she was very good. No one can doubt her knowledge or up bringing, however it is a well known fact within the circles that she had an abortion and no longer talks on Gurdware stages. She was targetted by Muslims and they also harrassed her family.

If you can to certain groups they will yell you loads more cases...its so sad!

So please come back down to Earth and don't be so naive.

Ayesha, may be you should do us all a favour, and ask the Mulvi's to cut the other half off, it would save so many young girls from being drug/gang raped...No offence intended, just a simple suggestion.

why are these stories never in Des Pardes ???

These stories are never in Des Pardes coz them BarStewards are too busy funding hindu/muslim extremism in the form of them fake pirs.

I don't think the Sullee is stiring tensions, because she has posted the same thread on Umma.com (pakistani-MUM.com...lol)

If anything, its probably some white boy trying to clock what is happening in our communities?

pakistaniMum.com and Sikh Sangat are the most popular forums for islam and Sikhism.

However, it may be a hindu?

As the post has not appeared on PressTheRedButton.com (hindu forum).

Guest fordcapri
These stories are never in Des Pardes coz them BarStewards are too busy funding hindu/muslim extremism in the form of them fake pirs.

I don't think the Sullee is stiring tensions, because she has posted the same thread on Umma.com (pakistani-MUM.com...lol)

If anything, its probably some white boy trying to clock what is happening in our communities?

pakistaniMum.com and Sikh Sangat are the most popular forums for islam and Sikhism.

However, it may be a hindu?

As the post has not appeared on PressTheRedButton.com (hindu forum).

your suspions cud be right, but like it says in my signiture .................you no it makes sense.

Or she could be who she says she is.

No evidence ? No proof ?

You'll find someone on here to invent a conspiracy around it.

If you google lovewest.co.uk

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&s...earch&meta=

You can see that theres a program being made, and they're prob looking for an 'ethnic' to go along with a few assorted white single mothers in a reality tv show. Tacky ? Perhaps. Conspiracy? No.

You should really look at your own lives and resolve some deep seated issues, I'm thinking of 2 posters here who spend most of there time trying to lash out at anyone who thinks differently to them or is different to them. Pyar is the ultimate requisite for a human being. And every Sikh should be a human being first.