Video Clips And Still Photographs Of Those Protesting On Sunday 14 June In London Calling For A Ban On The Kirpan

Jagtar Singh Ji, I wrote a post before, but can't find it.

Going to the police for stuff like this makes us look like pajamey and a bunch of whingers - they already think that as it is. Especially since no law was broken by the protestors. There is no such thing as a 'discriminatory' placard nor is it an offence to offend feelings.

All these multiple threads are giving more publicity to those moorakhs, it is best to ignore them. They had their day in the park and that's that - nobody has any power to ban the Kirpan.

If it comes down to it, we'll sort things out on our own. ;)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Jason chammar, what happened to barking for religious freedom and then asking for ban on Kirpan? Sikhs have been carrying kirpans for centuries but you want it banned. Where goes the religious freedom of Sikhs? You stated you love Sikhi preached by Guru Gobind Singh Ji but oppose kirpan. It was Him who instructed Sikhs to carry kirpan all the time. This means you are a complete liar. Is this what you are taught in your dera by ignorant chamaars? I think ravidas cult must be banned.

I dont think as Sikhs we should be labeling people as Chamars and speaking bitter words to them. This will never please Guru Gobind SIngh Ji Maharaj, as Guru Sahib was strongly against the whole concept of caste.

I am definently against the actions of this misinfomred cult, but labeling them as Chamar is plain wrong. If they wont to regard themselves and label themselves as chamar fair enough they have the right. But as Gursikhs we should never view people by caste.

gurmuiK vrnu Avrn hoie inv clxw gur isiK ivsyKY]

guramukh varan avaran hoe niv chalanaa gur sikh visaekhai||

The special feature of the Sikh of the Guru is that he goes beyond the framework of caste-classification and moves in humility.

They say it themselves that they are chamar its like saying oh you Jatt oh your Tharkhan ,One min they find it offensive to say chamar the next min they say oh we chamars.

They should get 1 thing correct the Sikhs will not tolerate this direct contact attack they have done on the very tenents and articles of the Sikh faith given to us by our Guru.

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?ref=search&a...&topic=8694

Discussion on ''The Nasty Truth About These Sikh Millitant's.''

A load of lies on this topic making Sikhs to be terrorists,they harp on about how Sikhs are making pro Khalistan hoodies and Songs ,and claim Buddha dal is pro Khalistan LOL

Insults are made to BKI,KZF,KCF and other Jathebandia and links them with Islamic groups

''Hoodie's and T-shirts are being printed with slogans like "never forget 1984", and images of Sant Jarnail singh bindrawale. This is clearly an indication of them trying to brainwash and wake up sikhs to follow and support their khalistan movement.''

All the below is LIES Buddha Dal is not active in the UK

''The Buddha dal Panth are preparing for a take over on the punjab and non of us are ready or prepared for it. Most Singh Sabha Gurdwara's are standing with them. The vaisakhi mela's have been practically taken over by buddha Dal Panth fanatics raising up money for their khalistan movement.

Links and Allies

- Babbar Khalsa International

- All Singh Sabha Gurdwara's, U.K and Abroad.'''

''Khalistan does not exist for Ravidassia's there is no place for us in this sick ideology most Sikh's have. Do not support this movement i.e buying the album's, hoodie's, joining there facebook and other internet groups and making donations etc.

What can be done???

I believe we Ravidassia's have to stand up and be counted for. We need to put ourselves on the map and get recognision worldwide. The only way this can happen is if a majority of our OWN community wake up and stop labbeling them selves as Sikh's and Hindu's.

If we can do this then a message will go out to all of these Khalistani organisations and supporter's that the punjab is not just occupied by Sikh's and doesn't belong to just the Sikh's.

Jai Guru dev, Rabb Rakha.

More discussions

Sonya Mann (Leeds) wrote21 hours ago

Hi.

I thought the walk went really well. However we could have got some dhols and drums as well.

I would have thought that we would have have had a van with the sides removed and kirtan being sang. That would have shown how peaceful we are.

I am disappointed in the police for not removing the sikh men that were standing on the corner. Seeing these men upset our community. I feel that the police could have moved them away quicker.

I am extremly proud of our community and i am sure Sant Ramanand ji was looking down on us and really proud of us.

Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2380...&topic=8534

More photos:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1037...68&view=all

Interesting to note protest was allowed to:

i) go through Speakers Corner - Hyde Park (video clip) - Royal Parks Agency do not normally allow this

ii) be outside the Indian High Commission at the end - large Sikh protests in June have never been allowed to go anywhere close other than in 1984