Lareedar Issue In Uk

Guest Lareedar issue

Guest Lareedar issue

First of all there is no qualm or debate about whether Lareedar Saroop of Guru Granth Sahib jee is correct or not in the panth. Most panthic jathebandis were against the padd cheddh (splitting) of Gurbani, but somehow it happened and now Lareedar Saroop parkash in a Gurdwara sahib is a rare find. Although the SGPC has taken a good step by ensuring Laridar saroop is parkash in historic gurdwarey.

You will find that at most Damdami Taksal and AKJ programmes lareedar saroop is not parkaashed, and we find this is also the case in the majority of Amrit sanchars in both jathebandiya in the UK. Both these groups and their learders were dead against the paddh chedd of Gurbani and went to the extent of calling it ‘manmat’, so why is it that both are not bothered anymore?

The shaheedi smagam on 5th July is approaching. It will be a panthic gathering of Sikhs. Lareedar saroop should at least be present at such a big gathering.

First of all there is no qualm or debate about whether Lareedar Saroop of Guru Granth Sahib jee is correct or not in the panth. Most panthic jathebandis were against the padd cheddh (splitting) of Gurbani, but somehow it happened and now Lareedar Saroop parkash in a Gurdwara sahib is a rare find. Although the SGPC has taken a good step by ensuring Laridar saroop is parkash in historic gurdwarey.

You will find that at most Damdami Taksal and AKJ programmes lareedar saroop is not parkaashed, and we find this is also the case in the majority of Amrit sanchars in both jathebandiya in the UK. Both these groups and their learders were dead against the paddh chedd of Gurbani and went to the extent of calling it 'manmat', so why is it that both are not bothered anymore?

The shaheedi smagam on 5th July is approaching. It will be a panthic gathering of Sikhs. Lareedar saroop should at least be present at such a big gathering.

looool is it lareedar sarup or lareevar sarup ?? :6

Guest _AK-47_

You will find that at most Damdami Taksal and AKJ programmes lareedar saroop is not parkaashed, and we find this is also the case in the majority of Amrit sanchars in both jathebandiya in the UK. Both these groups and their learders were dead against the paddh chedd of Gurbani and went to the extent of calling it 'manmat', so why is it that both are not bothered anymore?

looool is it lareedar sarup or lareevar sarup ?? :6

I really dont trust the jathedaars or leaders of any jathebandi at the moment. There is so much politics and selfishness and jealousy that no one really cares about panthic issues.

The solution is to do what the 18th century singhs did! WRITE GURBANI. There is so much of beadbi involved in printing gurbani.

Some charrdi kala youth with good jeevan and good santhiya and good hand writing shud take up the seva of writing Saroops of Guru Granth Sahib. Then these saroops shud be parkashed at local smagams.

"so why is it that both are not bothered anymore?"

Reading gurbani in larevaar is not easy thats fact it takes both time, patience, and guru sahib kirpa to do. The sad fact is that we as sikhs have become lazy we dont want to put time in do read larevaar we want QUANTITY of sikhs not QUALITY. I have two views:

1) Those who do not know about gurbani written in larevaar and should be read in larevaar should be educated on the issue that larevaar is a must.

2) Those who do know that gurbani should be read in larevaar and do nothing about it, and are just ignorant about the issue I find that bang out of order.

Solutions

The key thing to do is educate everyone about this issue especially our naujwan as they are tomorrows khalsa I know that gursikhs who have sudy at damdami taksaal can read also teach gurbani in larevaar. There are also many other gursikhs who can read gurbani in larevaar to benti to them to teach you they wont say no. If you havent got a teacher of any sorts like me get audio of bania eg sukhmani sahib and have a larevaar gutka and go through it. Its takes time but I think guroo sahib would be happy as your putting effort to read bani the way guroo sahib wrote it.

I ask the cyber sangat to forgive me as i have expressed my views which some people wont agree with but if I've said something good take that please.

gurisKWkIhirDUiVdyihhmpwpIBIgiqpWih ]

O Lord, please bless me with the dust of the feet of the Guru's Sikhs. I am a sinner - please save me.

Guest Lareedar issue

The point I am making is that at large Panthic Smagams such as the Shaheedi Smagam on 5th July in UK and other programmes of Taksal and AKJ there should be Parkaash of Larivar Saroop. ESPECIALLY at Amrit sanchars.

As I said before most if not all of the Khalsa Panth (certainly the main jathebandis) have accepted that it is manmat and a big mistake to do Pad-chedd of Gurbani. Please listen to this 3 minute recording of Sant Kartar Singh talking about the paddh-chedd of Gurbani, he calls it manmat.

http://www.rehitmaryada.com/media/audio/Sa...aar_padched.mp3

I hope at the 5th July Panthic gathering that there will be Larivar Saroop parkash. The organisers shoud be aware of this.

"The point I am making is that at large Panthic Smagams such as the Shaheedi Smagam on 5th July in UK and other programmes of Taksal and AKJ there should be Parkaash of Larivar Saroop. ESPECIALLY at Amrit sanchars.

As I said before most if not all of the Khalsa Panth (certainly the main jathebandis) have accepted that it is manmat and a big mistake to do Pad-chedd of Gurbani. Please listen to this 3 minute recording of Sant Kartar Singh talking about the paddh-chedd of Gurbani, he calls it manmat.

http://www.rehitmaryada.com/media/audio/Sa...aar_padched.mp3

I hope at the 5th July Panthic gathering that there will be Larivar Saroop parkash. The organisers shoud be aware of this."

ive listened to the audio many times and i agree with you fully that we should be do parkaash of larevaar saroop of maharaj :)

Guest Guest
You will find that at most Damdami Taksal and AKJ programmes lareedar saroop is not parkaashed, and we find this is also the case in the majority of Amrit sanchars in both jathebandiya in the UK. Both these groups and their learders were dead against the paddh chedd of Gurbani and went to the extent of calling it ‘manmat’, so why is it that both are not bothered anymore?

Before making sweeping statements have you thought about actually finding out the truth?

For your information, Amrit Sinchaars organized by the Akhand Kirtani Jatha UK have Larreevaar Sarup prakaash always.

If you want to discuss this further please contact Jathedar Bhai Raghbir Singh Ji about it.

So you can't about "can't be bothered" seems to apply to you who "can't be bothered" to research the facts.

Sorry for any offence caused but I found the sweeping statements really annoying.