What Happens When Hair Is Cut? Dasmesh Pitas Words...

alias

If a person from a non- SIkh background cuts their Kes does this mean that they cannot be reborn into a Human body?

I have heard that if a person does good deeds but has no Naam then they will still be a given another chance in the human body?

What if a person took Amrit and he/she did not know anything about taking Amrit and cut their Kes does this still apply. What about those that dont take amrit but take Chugli and cut their Kes does this apply to.

^^as pointed out by another gursikh, even in hussain-al-bakhari's version on the quran (for muslims), it says only those with unshorn hair will enter heaven.

the basic thing was that guru sahib here was saying that this is my moor (stamp) for a reason.

another thing is that, god has chosen everyones dharam. (the many pathways thing...) so if as far as they know that they are not doing anyhting wrong, then they will see heaven.

but! since they 'go against god' for cutting the 'mool' that god gave them (which can be taken as them saying that they know beter than god) , it cannot be expected for the full fruits of heaven/god to be attained.

lastly, the way i inteprate japji sahibs, dharam khand ka eho dharam, is that,

>those people that have nothing but a good dharam, they will reach to the first 'level'< but thats just my understanding.

however, some people think that if they just keep a good karam, then they are sorted.

they fail to take into account their past lives.. there is now proof of past lives existing.

all those bad deeds that were done, could have been washed if naam was done (with all the heart of oneself). then one may have been saved from the next life, or at least will have les karam to bhorg in the next life....

Also, if cutting Kes is a great misdeed is it advisable to eat food from those who disrespect their kes?

We are Sikhs, Singh, not baamans worried about ritual pollution.

K.

Lets not try to change the direction of this thread. Im asking if its ok for people who cut their Kes. According to you its ok. Does that mean we can eat from people who smoke, cheat on their wives, steal, do not live a life of Naam-contemplation.

Dont you understand that what you put in your body has a major impact on your Bhagti. If the food put in your body is not blessed by Guru Ji then surely your body and Bhagti will be effected.According to Gian Gurbachan SIngh Ji the people who have cut their Kes have greatly displeased Guru Ji and his Hukum how can there food be blessed?

jwkI rhiq n jwxIAY

gurmMqR nhI cIq[

aunkw Bojn KwiekY

ibsrih hir isau pRIq[

One who has no rehit

And does not meditate on the Gurmantar;

If you eat his food,

You will loose the love for God.

(Rehitnama)

Bhai Chaupa Singh Ji

Singh Ji just wondering how strong is your rehat. I dont think its write to be questioning a rehatnama which was written by an AmritDhari Gursikh who was in close assoication with Dasmesh Pita Ji.

dhan guru granth sahib says that >bin seva dhrig hath pair...< so if the dude that is serving with a whole heart, then that is not bad at all... if a mona ( i no loads of mone that have the biggest heart that iv ever seen.... [not cardiomegaly!] and some so called amritdhari ppl that so dont fil the bill regards to their outward appearance...)..

so if a mona serves you with a whole heart, i would take it because we should be aiming to get dib drist...

its better than some other 'so called' amritdhari sikhs...who are kusangat

its all about being ridai sudh.. being true in the heart... and not going near people who are ku-sangat. crappie-sangat.

plus... mandha kissae na aaakhiaae.. cant forget this aswell!

gurfateh

dhan guru granth sahib says that >bin seva dhrig hath pair...< so if the dude that is serving with a whole heart, then that is not bad at all... if a mona ( i no loads of mone that have the biggest heart that iv ever seen.... [not cardiomegaly!] and some so called amritdhari ppl that so dont fil the bill regards to their outward appearance...)..

so if a mona serves you with a whole heart, i would take it because we should be aiming to get dib drist...

its better than some other 'so called' amritdhari sikhs...who are kusangat

its all about being ridai sudh.. being true in the heart... and not going near people who are ku-sangat. crappie-sangat.

plus... mandha kissae na aaakhiaae.. cant forget this aswell!

gurfateh

Bhai Sahib I definitely agree with you that we should never talk bad or see bad in anybody. Anybody who does the opposite well never receive Guru Jis blessing. We should love and see God in all. Not eating from non-baptized Sikhs has nothing to do with looking down on people. It is a diet for those who try to base there whole life on Naam Abyiaas . Looking down on a person and believing a person who does not live a Gursikh Jivan is unfortunate are two different things. There is nothing wrong with positive discrimination. For example there is nothing wrong with avoiding people who smoke, or not getting married and having relations with Non- Gursikhs, or disassocating with those who kill female babies. Not hanging around with such people doesnt mean we think their evil or bad, it will effect our jeevans to do such things. A person who is taken Amrit and lives a Gursikh Jivan and recites Naam when making food that food will be greatly blessed. Partaking of such food will not effect inner amrit.

Kaljug remarks were very extreme. He does not understand Bibek as he has labeled it as Bahamnism. If people did not eat just from Gursikhs and did not touch other peoples food or did not allow people to touch their food then that is Bahamanism. But people who follow this diet wont eat from Gursikhs who are idle in their rehat and Naam Abhyiaas, therefore noone can refer to it as discrimination, or casteism, looking down on non- Gursikhs.

I dont want to aruge about this issue. I only made the comment about not eating from people who cut their Kes because Baba Jis writings in the original post made me think that those people who commit one of the Bujjar Kurehits truly live a cursed life, and I remember reading an article by Baba Waryam Singh Ji in which Baba Ji says do not eat from Non- Gursikhs as there lifes are cursed. WHen I read that pangti which says "without Kes who will save the crying being from hell" my heart was beating in fear for all those I know that dont have Kes. Again im not trying to force my views on anyone I believe that we should follow rehat in which we think pleases Guru Ji. But I dont think its fair for people to call a particular rehat which is given by Panj Pyaarey as Bahanism. This is greatly wrong.

pRQm rhq eyhI hY khI ] pwhul mYN jo isMGn khI ]

prathham rehath eaehee hai kehee || paahul mai(n) jo si(n)ghan kehee ||

The most important principle is to forever remember the Rehat given by the Singhs at the initiation ceremony.

U kw isK hovY, so AYsI rihq dI Kojxw krY, jyhVI rihq swihb KuSI AwvY

guroo kaa sikh hovai so aisee rehith dhee khojanaa karai jaeharree rehith saahib khushee aavai

The Sikh of the Guru should study Rehat and discipline and they should adopt those principles that please the Guru.

Rehatnama Bhai Chaupaa Singh Jee