Getting Iphone Apps

Hau Apraadhi

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fatheh

need help, totally confused, basically my friend has an iPhone but he doesnt have access to the internet. He wants to put the gurbani application iSikhi on his iphone, is the only way of doing this by using itunes? Because he told me he'll give me his iphone so i can put it on through itunes, but then i realised i have to have an account with itunes and i have to give my card details... do i have to do that, cnt i just download a file an put it on the iphone or sumthing?

I'm not an apple kinda person so i know nothing about the iphone or apple stuff

can any1 help please?

thanks

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fatheh

WJKK WJKF

ISikhi is actually a free application so you should not have to enter in your bank card details. Download Itunes to your laptop via the Apple website and you will be asked to make an account, from what i recall, you may need to give your bank details but iTunes will not debit anything from your account unless you pay for an application.

If you are simply downloading iSikhi, there is no other way to do it other than through the iTunes app store, even the link on the iSikhi website will refer you to the iTunes app store.

WJKK WJKF