Restoring The Anand In California Akj

I think the reason why there is so much conflict in California is because the Khalsa Alliance Nirankari Jatha is assuming responsibility for the Jatha's actions and causing a split in the Sangat over a Jathedar issue. They say that they follow Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee's Asool...But they are against people that were in Bhai Sahib Jee's Sangat!

Why is there such a big deal over who the Jathedar is? We should be placing the focus on the Keertan and Bani, and not on the Jathedar. The jathedar could be mickey mouse for all I care, I am still going to try to keep my focus on the Keertan.

By the way, http://www.akhandkirtanijatha.org/ has Bhai Fauja Singh Jee's photo on the website; however, they've banned Bhai Fauja Singh Jee's best buddy then, Bhai Amolak Singh Jee, from doing Keertani. I think if Bhai Fauja Singh Jee was alive today, he wouldn't be too happy with Khalsa Alliance and he would put an end to these girl scouts in California.