Essay Marathon

lakhvir

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
it kinda sucks... we're reading Hamlet right now.. no matter how hard i try, i can't use the "i can't read it, i'm vegetarian" excuse...

Hamlet aint too bad...i read it when i was 7... btw whats the relation btw Hamlet and "I am vegetarian" excuse????? i dont quite get it

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

im not quite sure how this is gonna work or whatever, but if its goin down, count me in. i cant guarantee ill come through but i'll definately try my best.

bhul chuk maaf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

GuruFatehJi.

Great! We have 10 interested writers! In a couple of hours, we have our quota, but we still have time and anyone else who wishes to join is most humbly invited on board. We'll really enjoy learning from each other . . .

So far, this is the complete list of the interested writers (confirmed)

1. S1ngh (Thank you!)

2. Gupat Singhni (Thank you!)

3. (Balait_da_Sher) - With that smiling lion as your avatar, you look confident!! You're on, I say!

4. smartsingh24 (Thank you!)

5. Satpreet (Thank you!)

6. noonespecial* (depending on the topic? Try the first one, so you're on! Thank you!)

7. raj_karega_khalsa (Thank you!)

8. WalkingTowardTheLight (Thank you!

9. anon (Thank you!)

10. Lakhvir

AmanKaurJi, it's all good. We'll wait for you to join in whenever your're ready. You started the ball rolling, so we owe it to you, Thank you!!

The first topic will be posted on Friday, 21 May 2004. You will have a weekend to research and plot and a few days to put it together. So, the closing date for submissions will be on Friday, 29 May 2004. Hope that's good time for all to work with, if not, do let me know, so we can adjust.

All submissions will be posted in one thread and then a separate post made from collective points from all the essays. Sounds okay?

And hey, any one else who feels for a little adventure, challenge and interest, please do join in. We need you! :wub:

GuruFa

tehJi.

L*

WJKK WJKF

REALLY GREAT IDEA VEERJI!

If i hadnt have have fulltime university studies this summer, a parttime night shift job, and other social activites, over all that trying to complete tests, assignments,midterms,exams... i would be saying im in definetely. But, if i get time, and depends on the topic if it doesnt take too much out of me, i can try my best to come up wit something, plus this can help me in my majoring in religious studies :wub:

bhul chuk maph!

. . . If i hadnt have have fulltime university studies this summer, a parttime night shift job, and other social activites, over all that trying to complete tests, assignments,midterms,exams... i would be saying im in definetely. But, if i get time, and depends on the topic if it doesnt take too much out of me, i can try my best to come up wit something, plus this can help me in my majoring in religious studies :wub: . . .

GuruFatehJi.

daasn daas ji, no worries. If a subject interests you, pick it up and join in!

I hope this experiment does not imply that we are working at really professional writings. We're only expressing ourselves and will be learning from the way others write and what they know. It's a great learning experience.

The essays do not have to be too elaborate if you cannot afford the time or feel the necessity to go in too much detail. Remember, simplicity is the policy and at the same time, simplicity is not simple! But do give it a shot. You'll enjoy it.

All our Gurus were great writers and we can discover those talents within us too, if we give it a try.

GuruFatehJi.

L*