Why Do Sikh Girls Run Off With Muslim Boys

virk30

well said citizen soulja but at the same time read what i just typed b4 u thoroughly . u need live telecasts for those who cant attend any of what you suggested for any of a million reasons .

and as for simran ,you were right too . the more better our sikhi jeevan is the better will we hold together and be better ambassadors for sikhi .

please pm the names and numbers of these girls..i have friends in london who are very willing to show them the real world. but i cannot guarantee marriage what i can guarantee is that they will be dating sikh guys.

vah bhi vah ,veerjee didnt kno you run a sikh dating service hahaaaa !!!!!!!now THATS very controversial and there have lots of threads to that effect on this site .

everything you guys are talking about is already there you just need to do sum research before posting. there are so many Sikh organisations that promote Sikhi and have youth camps, seminars, then there are all the Kirtan programs in the Gurdwareh.

We only tend to remember Vaheguru when we are suffering if we actually made the effort to do our Nitnem as a family do Rehrass together listen to Vahegurus Hukam, and most importantly if we sat down together and did Naam Simran for 1-2 hours minimum everyday our family units would be so much stronger.

also by learning martial arts, Kirtan, Sikh History, and learning about other faiths will make us stronger and more aware and dedicated.

theres very little to be had from complaining, we all know the answers its just a matter DOING

VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU

true their alot of sikhi of organisations to promote sikhi but their not getting the job done, i went to khalsa camps and they were boring as heck, most kids who attended khalsa camps growing up were i did learned nothing growing up, alot of these organisations fail, lets face it 90% of sikh youth don't know sikhi or anything about sikh history, and this right here i believe is the number 1 reason we have sikh girls running off with muslims and sikh boys getting hooked on drugs

with a history as incredibile as ours, we have an inspirational history yet youth do not know about it

humkire user_popup.png

I think he was joking. Although I personally don't see anything wrong with a sikh dating service. People can meet, talk, see if they connect as husband and wife.

Unless people on here think that you should marry the person your parents suggest without meeting / speaking to your spouse first.

hahaaa, and so was i joking wiv him

HUMKIRE said :

We cannot keep looking back at memories of a glorious past . We need to create a glorious future . A lot of what we need to do does not require much money but instead requires new skill sets .

In the main towns such as Southall ,Birmingham we need little stalls in the busy town areas where pamplets on sikhi are handed out especially on saturdays when people are out shopping . We also need amritdharee restaurants ,sikhi libraries ,sikhi bookshops in big towns . We tend to be aggressive towards each other but very pacifist,indifferent and inate when it comes to taking up new parchar challenges .

well said

Guest fordcapri

Been many good points made and good suggestions on what to do like martial arts, learn bout history, hand leaflets out side gigs is a good one, never thought that one ever actually.

Also boycott their shops/businesses or reduce usage to an absolute minimum. I no it can be hard depending on where you are from, I reduced it £5.50 week I want it down to a zero, I also keep track of weekly spending in muzzie shops sometimes its 0.00 or can be up to £10.00. We need to make an effort dont use, their shops at all.

I suggest using of Private detective, who provides surveillance evidence in the form photographic and video camera. People with sister/daughters and prospect futuer partners (futuer wife) should consider this. The link below is to a person who I recommend

http://www.covertresolutions.webeden.co.uk/

If you dont want to hire any one you can do surveillance yourselves with bugs, covert cameras, or text message retrivers.

Been many good points made and good suggestions on what to do like martial arts, learn bout history, hand leaflets out side gigs is a good one, never thought that one ever actually.

Also boycott their shops/businesses or reduce usage to an absolute minimum. I no it can be hard depending on where you are from, I reduced it £5.50 week I want it down to a zero, I also keep track of weekly spending in muzzie shops sometimes its 0.00 or can be up to £10.00. We need to make an effort dont use, their shops at all.

I suggest using of Private detective, who provides surveillance evidence in the form photographic and video camera. People with sister/daughters and prospect futuer partners (futuer wife) should consider this. The link below is to a person who I recommend

http://www.covertres....webeden.co.uk/

If you don’t want to hire any one you can do surveillance yourselves with bugs, covert cameras, or text message retrivers.

thats weird no offence