United Sikhs Talks To Peshawar Sikh Kidnapped By Taliban

loveandlivity

Becharaasad.gif

these guys need to fight back adn defedn themsleves agasint the taliban, I mean they are only human too.

I know they are outnumbered but they seem to have been humbled by the taliban, DONT FORGET OUR GURUS WERE ALSO OUTNUMBERED!

Has the United Sikhs given what they said they will to the sikh refugees in Pakistan, they promised a water filteration plant and generators for Panja Sahib. Also about 1000 fans and coolers , this was said on Sikh Channel by their bibi representative.Please let the Sangat know and what are Khalsa Aid doing in Pakistan ?blink.gif

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"Has the United Sikhs given what they said they will to the sikh refugees in Pakistan, they promised a water filteration plant and generators for Panja Sahib. Also about 1000 fans and coolers , this was said on Sikh Channel by their bibi representative.Please let the Sangat know and what are Khalsa Aid doing in Pakistan ?"

http://unitedsikhs.org/contact.php?PHPSESSID=71dcf30786a81ef8da29161697099c10

Please contact them directly. I am doubtful that they sit on forums waiting to answer queries.

Why not, they quick to put their press releases on forums, why have you only listed the link for United Sikhs and not Khalsa Aid............................so it looks like it was all hype and they not fulfilled their pledges. So come on Khalsa Aid and United Sikhs tell us what you ACTUALLY done in Pakistan ?!?!ph34r.gif

Why not, they quick to put their press releases on forums, why have you only listed the link for United Sikhs and not Khalsa Aid............................so it looks like it was all hype and they not fulfilled their pledges. So come on Khalsa Aid and United Sikhs tell us what you ACTUALLY done in Pakistan ?!?!ph34r.gif

This film shows some of the actual work done by United Sikhs in Pakistan, with the providing of aid to the Panja Sahib camp. The video lists details of the food and medication costs of the aid and shows the ACTUAL delivery of aid to Gurdwara Panja Sahib.

http://vimeo.com/5818158

I think Khalsa Aid have also provided milk to children in Panja Sahib and a wheel chair.

United Sikhs website states that the are continuing their effort in Pakistan.

We should support such organisations who are helping Sikhs all around the world in times of need.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"Why not, they quick to put their press releases on forums, why have you only listed the link for United Sikhs and not Khalsa Aid............................so it looks like it was all hype and they not fulfilled their pledges. So come on Khalsa Aid and United Sikhs tell us what you ACTUALLY done in Pakistan ?!?! "

Do you have some sort of issue or something? You requested information about UNITED SIKHS and Khalsa Aid. I posted up a link about UNITED SIKHS, You became paraniod and started to attack me for some reason because I did not post the Khalsa Aid link???

http://www.khalsaaid.org/contactus.html <-- link to Khalsa Aid contact page. You happy now? Maybe they are too busy doing seva and don't hang around on the forums to answer your questions also???

And another thing. There seem to be a lot of eLions hanging around these forums making a lot of accusations and claims. Tell you what: Put your money where your mouth is if you are going to complain, contact these organizations and DO SOME SEVA. It takes about 10 seconds to put up accusations - perhaps people should learn how much blood, sweat, tears, time and money it takes to ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. That way, you can ensure that all of the donations are going to the right place. Otherwise, stop casting doubt on the few Sikhs that are actually DOING something. If you are having such an aneurysm over the issue, contact the respective organizations and request that they produce an accounting of their donations etc. rather than complaining on a forum.

Also, you state that you want the organizations to actually tell you what they did...hmmm, Press Releases, videos, newsletters, updates, blogs - looks like they are telling you what they do, but you are saying, "I don't believe you." I think the only way you are going to get satisfaction is to sign up with either one of the organizations and go there to Pakistan and do the seva yourself. Perhaps then you will come to and understanding of what it means to do seva rather than just posting accusations on a forum.