Ok To Listen To Gurbani When Ur Sleeping

london001

If you tie a patka then yes it will slip off while sleeping.. Tie a nice comfy house turban(ears out) and it should be fine . My wife started tying patka for sleeping but she subconsciously always grabs her hair when she moves I noticed now when she rolls over or gets up ^o^ unless you can tie it tight enough or have a habit of grabing your patka in your sleep then tie a house turban to combat the slipping turban etc.

I used to listen to a loop of Vahe-Guru and now I listen to my new 40min SImran looped and I really like it (not tooting my own horn but it does sound kewl) I think its better to listen to Naam SImran for some reason over listening to paath, something tells me its easier to absorb the sound of Vaheguru during sleep than shabads etc (just my opinion).

I highly recommend listening to anything during sleep on the lines of Shabads or Naam Simran etc for anyone....

As for the ratio stuff.... Where is it written that all these ratios are beneficial ???? Some people come up with these kewl sounding ratios stuff but I doubt it is anything other than Manmat. Someone thinks of kewl soundiong stuff and spreads it around. I know Naam Simran in each breath is beneficial but these if you stand on your head and rub your belly while snapping your fingers and drinking water equals 4 hours of sitting in a chair etc hahahaha ^o^ makes no sense in my opinion. If it is written in Gurbani or sometype of Bhai Gurdas vaaran then hook this foolish Sikh up with the direction of where this stuff came from.