Waheguru Ji Seva Kara Lo Please?

Wjkk Wjkf Jeo,

The thing is i dont know what sangat wants to read. I would want to translate something that is actually going to be of some use to someone. Any pointers will be nice smile.gif

Veerji, tusin translate from one language to other karn dee gal karde ho, ke audio to text.

I listen to Bhai Ram Singh jee kathavachak a lot in these days. I have been listening after downloadin on my MP3 player from http://www.gurugyan.gurmatchanan.com/

Tusin sangat dee seva layee, ardas de meaning ton shuru kar sakde ho. If some people don't have time to listen but have luxury to read or like to read better than listening.

Other thing I am thinking about that I havn't got to Bhai Gurdas jee diyan vaaran yet. If you can help in someway to get those to sangat, that will be so nice. Give me small dose of those every day, as I am not great at reading long long posts, I just scroll fast and postpone to do at later time, and then that later time never comes. Telling from my own experience dealing with myself for all those years.

Just some ideas.

Thank you, thank you kam1825 and AmarjitKaur jeo :D With Waheguru Ji's kirpa, I will start working on them soon! :)

PS: AmarjitKaur Phen Jeo, it could be anything - transcribing or translating, although translation needs more time obviously!

Veerji, aih Phenjio dee jagah te Bhainji or bhenji please type kar diya karo. Just does't sound like sister in punjabi.

just a humble request.

Thank you, thank you kam1825 and AmarjitKaur jeo :D With Waheguru Ji's kirpa, I will start working on them soon! :)

PS: AmarjitKaur Phen Jeo, it could be anything - transcribing or translating, although translation needs more time obviously!

Veerji, aih Phenjio dee jagah te Bhainji or bhenji please type kar diya karo. Just does't sound like sister in punjabi.

just a humble request.

hehe, main ta Gursikhs de laad ch edda likhda hunda aa ji, hun to me thonno phenji keh dinna :D