Bhangra !

Ok i know this is a long shot but i just needed to be pointed in the right direction .

I need to find a free(or cheap) legit website where i can download bhangra songs from.

The mrs has landed a new job and needs to take a load of bhangra songs with her (radio)

I have not really followed bhangra for a while now just what i see on tv, and i do not wanna go

down to southall broadway and line the afgans/papay pockets

Any help will be appriciated

Ok i know this is a long shot but i just needed to be pointed in the right direction .

I need to find a free(or cheap) legit website where i can download bhangra songs from.

The mrs has landed a new job and needs to take a load of bhangra songs with her (radio)

I have not really followed bhangra for a while now just what i see on tv, and i do not wanna go

Bro I thing you might wonna try a bhangra forum.

Bro, what's that about? I'm not from the UK so I don't know the politics behind that comment - quite interested as to whether there's a story behind it.

LOLOLOL come on mate !!!! u serious oh ye by the way downloading is illegal lolol funniest post ever !!!!!!!

Bro, what's that about? I'm not from the UK so I don't know the politics behind that comment - quite interested as to whether there's a story behind it.

Story behind this is well known in London they are behind major fraud of all sorts ,recently busted by the cops for the biggest Counterfit DVD ring in the UK of Bollywood/Hollywood/Adult Movies,tax evasion,benefit fraud.Counterfit Pirate Music CD's,rip off deals on Suits and all products they can get hold of - all in all majoirty of things are fake,over priced and usually illegal CD wise.The locals never buy from them and they have really damaged the good name of Sikhs in the local area as its well known by most people if you go Southall you will get ripped off.

News articles from local press online