Recent Arrest - Daljit Singh Bittu And Others Arrested

Harjodh Singh

Its hard to believe that this Bittu guy could partake in any 'Shaheedi Jathas'. Everyone knows he is a GOI implant, who at one time associated with the Panthic Committee - interestingly almost all the commanders of that committee are Shaheed except him and his sidekicks.

Instead of fighting for Khalistan as he had vowed for years, he turned himself in, and within a short time was conveniently let out of prison on parole so he could get married. His full sentence was then 'conveniently' dismissed. Compare that with the recent re-imprisonment of Ranjit Singh Gill (Kuki) who had already served pretty much what amounted to a life term abroad. Then again, Kuki is not a politician like Bittu and had declined to join Bittu's new political party.

After the Takht Damdama Sahib 'Sarbat Khalsa' in May 2007, it is well known both Bittu and Dhumma ran away from Salabatpura on May 17 evening, when Bhai Kanwaljit Singh Sunam was killed outside the Dera. He also ran away from Kathunangal in 2006 when Sardar Simranjit Singh Mann was attacked by SAD gundas. At that time he was the senior VP of Mann Dal, and second in command.

He has had countless opportunities to become Shaheed in the past, what is he waiting for?

It is plausible for Baljit Singh Daduwale and his associated to sacrifice, since they are religious people and not politicians.

Bittu & gang on the other hand would rather stay alive and enjoy the benefits of other people's sacrifices.

The Sikh panth needs to keep it's eyes open so such leaders don't misuse and manipulate our emotions, for their personal gain.

-NishaanSingh

Guest PunjabSingh

While Staying on Topic:

Any way no one cares about the opinion of "self styled judges" sitting in AC rooms in far away lands or in Punjab and passing judgement and comments on every Panthic leader. Come here to Punjab ,feel the heat and do something or keep barking on the net.

Why every Indian from India says this to us? Is there some kind of jealousy that we adopted other land as our country instead of India? When one wants to debate then he/she should take good lessons on "How not to get personal by name calling and using degrading language." I read many of your posts in the past das_nimana and posted good but however lately you got frustrated with sangat residing abroad specially on the issue that most of us balaitey do not support bittu. Even if we have difference (except religious), we can find the common ground and have a civil discussion without name calling each other.. Yeh?

Because you people without knowing the facts keep dubbing Bhai Bittu as govt agent.

If Bhai Bittu is a govt agent then why have Babbar Khalsa,United Khalsa Dal(UK) and many Sikh organisations strongly condemned the arrest of Bittu and openly supported him ?

Do you consider them also govt agents ?

If Bhai Bittu is a CIA agent then why has the same CIA arrested him like a dreaded criminal and are holding him in iron chains?

It is only Bittu who has remain unfazed and unchanged despite the odds and up & downs the Sikh movement has faced.He reminds us of those days when every Sikh used to feel proud of having beard and wearing turban despite the fake encounters of Sikhs and the terror unleashed by the govt.That was something amazing to see.He reminds us of the "anakh" of Sikhs and he is the only one representing it at the moment.Other so called panthic parties wake up only during the election times.

Bhai Bittu is the single biggest threat to the badals at this time.That is why the giddar badals are holding the lion Bhai Daljit Singh Khalsa in "iron chains".

Govt,police media dubb every person who talks for genuine demands of Sikhs as anti national.At the same time these 3 try to tarnish their(true Sikh's) image in the minds of people by dubbing them as govt agents.In this way doubts are created in people's minds.They did this by branding Sant Jarnail Singh as a Congress agent and at the same time calling him extemist.In this way they try to isolate a true Sikh and then strike at him.They did this with Sant Bhindranwale and are doing the same with Bhai Bittu and they seem to be succeeding as is evident from the comments in this forum.

Moderator S1ngh please answer by above questions.You have accused me of personal attack It is you has been personally attacking me by giving me un neccesarry warnings without any valid reasons.You need some lessons in how to do moderation in a group.

we are not in politics. I do not eulogise politicians. The role of this forum is to promote religion.

We are here to learn about religion from each otehrs experience. This is not a propaganda forum

for a particular politician.

So learn something about your religion here. If you have any misunderstanding about sikhism and

you seem to have a lot please discuss here.

What sort of a foolish Sikh are you who doesn't even know that politics and religion are inseperable in Sikhism.

I did not and will not answer any of your posts.But since this was pertaining to Sikhism I had to pass my comment.

What sort of a foolish Sikh are you who doesn't even know that politics and religion are inseperable in Sikhism.

I did not and will not answer any of your posts.But since this was pertaining to Sikhism I had to pass my comment.

You are not a sikh even when you disown a sikh scripture. Why are you touting a person who disown his own father's writing.

When you are not able to answer my questions then you start ignoring them.

This is déjà vu all over again for the Sikhs.

Let’s see recent Sikh history:

Most of the so called Sikhs called Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawale congress or GOI agent; only after Operation Blue Star (and his death) some Sikh people changed their mind. Yes, other issues were that taksal has different Rehat than Akal thakat, so he must have an agenda. Now our favorite thing is “Oh! he doesn’t believe in Dasam Granth”, so that person cannot be a Sikh.

These same people were calling Baba Monochal GOI agent and Black cat, and his only crime was that he was still alive when most other Sikh freedom fighters have already died. One day I asked this Sikh - what Baba Monochal has to do to prove that he is not a government agent- to my surprise, his answer was if he get killed then we will know he is no an agent.

I can repeat this story for every good Sikh (e.g., General Labh Singh, Sukhdev Singh Babbar, just put any Sikh shaheeds name here). Sikhs just cannot believe that any good Sikh can be alive. That is just such a shame.

I will not even try to defend Bittu here because unless he is killed by the police we are not going to believe that he is a good Sikh. All I am saying is that at this point he has done more for Shaheed Singh’s family then anybody else I know. He has gone to their (i.e., shaheed families) houses, organized akand paths at their houses, and provided them monetary help. If you cannot see anything good in his tasks then I am not sure what you think is good.

I am not trying to say that I know everything about Bittu, maybe you guys are right. However, that does not change the fact that at this point not body is doing more for shaheed families' than he is. Now, we have one person who is trying to stand up for Sikhs’ right and we are calling him traitor. Well, that is what we Sikhs do, and I don’t think this missive is going to change anything.

Most of the so called Sikhs called Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawale congress or GOI agent; only after Operation Blue Star (and his death) some Sikh people changed their mind. Yes, other issues were that taksal has different Rehat than Akal thakat, so he must have an agenda. Now our favorite thing is “Oh! he doesn’t believe in Dasam Granth”, so that person cannot be a Sikh.

He was liked by all sikhs. It was only akali dal longowal people who were touting these stories to get poitical capital

Now please tell me Can one be a sikh without belief in Dasam bani?

This is déjà vu all over again for the Sikhs.

Let’s see recent Sikh history:

These same people were calling Baba Monochal GOI agent and Black cat, and his only crime was that he was still alive when most other Sikh freedom fighters have already died. One day I asked this Sikh - what Baba Monochal has to do to prove that he is not a government agent- to my surprise, his answer was if he get killed then we will know he is no an agent.

I can repeat this story for every good Sikh (e.g., General Labh Singh, Sukhdev Singh Babbar, just put any Sikh shaheeds name here). Sikhs just cannot believe that any good Sikh can be alive. That is just such a shame.

I will not even try to defend Bittu here because unless he is killed by the police we are not going to believe that he is a good Sikh. All I am saying is that at this point he has done more for Shaheed Singh’s family then anybody else I know. He has gone to their (i.e., shaheed families) houses, organized akand paths at their houses, and provided them monetary help. If you cannot see anything good in his tasks then I am not sure what you think is good.

I am not trying to say that I know everything about Bittu, maybe you guys are right. However, that does not change the fact that at this point not body is doing more for shaheed families' than he is. Now, we have one person who is trying to stand up for Sikhs’ right and we are calling him traitor. Well, that is what we Sikhs do, and I don’t think this missive is going to change anything.

Bhai Sahib Jeeo, I'd liek to sincerely thank you for the slap on the face. As Sikhs, we do tend to shoot ourselves in the foot all too often. He is doing something good, we can't deny that. But I think the reason people are always wary and dismissive of Sikh Leaders is because of the amount of treachery we have seen in the last 25 years and everyone just feels the need to be extra cautious before placing hopes in someone; no one feels like they cant trust anyone. In Sikh politics, what you see is never what you get.

I don't understand why there some people are maligning Bhai Bittu .For the readers here ,I would like to mention Bhai Daljit Singh left his University education to join sikh struggle at very young age.I still don't understand why would someone waste so many years of his life behind bars and will be arrested again and again upon release.

I have a question for those questioning Bhai Bittu,How many days of their life they have devoted for Sikh struggle??.Is Govt arresting him for being their agent?.Why was he handcuffed??

let us not eulogise a person who has many skeletons in his cup board. can you tell us how a dead sukhi came to attend his wedding? That means bittu knew about sukhi.

Moreover if the arrested man is from babbar khalsa as is being alleged what connection he has with Bittu? it does not make the story belieevable. Moreoevr Bittu needs to clarify many things to sikhs . Spokesman is propagating against sikh scriptures. Starting with Dasam granth he is disrespecting SGGS also. why bittu is silent on this.

I was not invited in the marriage of Daljit Singh Bittu but I went to attend it as I came to know about it by Newspapers. There I came to know that there were very little who where invited and most have come there on their own. even Simranjit Singh Mann attended the marriage and so did capt. Kamaljit Singh. If some one comes to attend your marriage and he afterwards is shown as a police cat then should we believe that you too are of a suspicious character?