Different Activity.......

Guest --helpplz--

Do you think that according to shri guru granth saheb ji customs & rituals are time waste?

plz i need to understand these.................

Any activity that includes the presence of materialistic people/minds with negative worldly thoughts/energy, yes, that is a waste of time. It is the worst type of torture for the soul to go through having to be present with these materalistic minds.

Any activity that includes the presence of Saadh Sangat, and Maharaj Ji, giving you high spiritual energy, no, that is not a waste of time. It's just love... And your soul celebrates these moments.

I hope that made sense. =)

Do you think that according to shri guru granth saheb ji customs & rituals are time waste?

plz i need to understand these.................

Fateh jee

before we start jee, take your precious time out and read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritual

A ritual can be anything, even saying god's name can be ritualistic. You could even teach a parrot to say Vaheguru, but what use is it if there is no love or dedication, what use is it if you cannot feel vaheguru, what use is it if you cannot experience maharaaj???

Little things like doing matha tek at maharaaj's charan can be ritualistic too. Basically anything we do which you can think of can be all rituals, IT is only rituals because we have no love/pyaar for the gurmantar, VAHEGURU.

Let's beg Vaheguru together to allow us to destroy all rituals jee

If there is anything which I said offended you or anyone else, I am truly sorry jee

Vaheguru ki ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh jeeo