We Should Not Break Anybodies Heart.............

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

Guru fateh!

According to gurbani we should not hurt anybody as the following lines of gurbani indicates:

ਇਕੁ ਫਿਕਾ ਨ ਗਾਲਾਇ ਸਭਨਾ ਮੈ ਸਚਾ ਧਣੀ ॥

इकु फिका न गालाइ सभना मै सचा धणी ॥

Do not utter even a single harsh word; your True Lord and Master abides in all.

ਹਿਆਉ ਨ ਕੈਹੀ ਠਾਹਿ ਮਾਣਕ ਸਭ ਅਮੋਲਵੇ ॥੧੨੯॥

हिआउ न कैही ठाहि माणक सभ अमोलवे ॥१२९॥

Do not break anyone's heart; these are all priceless jewels. ||129||

ਸਭਨਾ ਮਨ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਠਾਹਣੁ ਮੂਲਿ ਮਚਾਂਗਵਾ ॥

सभना मन माणिक ठाहणु मूलि मचांगवा ॥

The minds of all are like precious jewels; to harm them is not good at all.

ਜੇ ਤਉ ਪਿਰੀਆ ਦੀ ਸਿਕ ਹਿਆਉ ਨ ਠਾਹੇ ਕਹੀ ਦਾ ॥੧੩੦॥

जे तउ पिरीआ दी सिक हिआउ न ठाहे कही दा ॥१३०॥

If you desire your Beloved, then do not break anyone's heart. ||130||

But i am unable to understand that what when anybody cheats u or what when anyways try to abuse any girl.Than also we should not heart that person who is abusing or cheating?????????

Also when we do chat on yahoo messanger there different kinds of people who came there then who we can handle them?

We can't entertain everyone........

I am unable understand how to behave.

Bul chuk mafa!

There are different stages of spirituality. The lowest stage is the one where people hurt others for no apparent reason; such things do not bother them one bit. The highest stage is where one sees God in every being, in every iota of the creation. Such stages were attained and demonstrated by Guru Sahib Jee themselves. Guru Arjan Sahib Jee were tortured till physical death but they did not utter a single word of hate or anger.

What bhagat jee is describing here is pointing toward the higher stages (if not the highest) of spirituality. At such stage (avastha) does not matter what people do to you, you simply say 'tera keea meetha lagai...'

It is something to strive toward, but don't be confused or disappointed if you are not able to walk this tuk. The spiritual avastha required to carry out such acts is highest of the high.

Guest --gupt--

There are different stages of spirituality. The lowest stage is the one where people hurt others for no apparent reason; such things do not bother them one bit. The highest stage is where one sees God in every being, in every iota of the creation. Such stages were attained and demonstrated by Guru Sahib Jee themselves. Guru Arjan Sahib Jee were tortured till physical death but they did not utter a single word of hate or anger.

What bhagat jee is describing here is pointing toward the higher stages (if not the highest) of spirituality. At such stage (avastha) does not matter what people do to you, you simply say 'tera keea meetha lagai...'

It is something to strive toward, but don't be confused or disappointed if you are not able to walk this tuk. The spiritual avastha required to carry out such acts is highest of the high.

Thanks alot!

Hope so waheguru ji di mehar ho jaye mujha papi pa taha ma gusa kaam kara........studies changi tarah kara....

taha waheguru ji da kahe anusar ahapni life bita saka.................

i heart peoples alot i think b'coz i get angry soon & some times to save my time i ignore peoples.I like loneliness.........that's why i avoid parties.......which hearts my friends.....b'coz sometimes i avoid there parties too.

God bless u!