do sonia ghandi will attack the golden templeagain

Guest SADEE MANZIL KHALISTAN

yes so anyway

after the partition here are a few questions

didnt nehru know that this would cost his nations millions (partition)?

nehru claimed the british helped "drive out" poverty, if this was the case didnt he know the partition would rip punjab and at the same time cause poverty and already show to the world the british were easy at running another country than the natives?

it is said that nehru said "while the birth of a nation is being made, the death of millions the last thing i expect" (something like that)

why didnt he prevent anything if this was the case?

so anyway master tara singh decided to go on a fast, against gurmat for the sake of the remaining khalistan (after the partition), it was his last resort seeing that nehru didnt care about the sikhs, master tara singh pleaded alot for khalistan, nehru said no, despite saying....

"the sikhs would have a voice in indias democracey"

the constitution was ripped as soon as the british left, explaining now why sikhs had no voice.

so nehru was at a wedding, and saw master tara singhs daughter, he persuaded her to give him some food, like karah prashad.

so 4 monthes went by (i think) and the media were wandering that tara singh should have been dead, or be like gandhi, a bag of bones, but no he was strong. they decided to weigh him. instead of losing pounds, he GAINED POUNDS. so this put the khalistan idea to shame. if a leader lied about going on a fast how do you know he wont use dishonest means for khalistan? this made nehru look good, seeing that some khalistanis accepted they were indian.

and of course, punjab was split up into three states. the hindus w

anted their voice #. the reason was that they didnt want khalistan, and if khalistan was to go ahead, the hindus wanted seperate states, that was one reason why they wanted to be seperate.

so much for sharing punjab.

as for the burning, much of guru ji's gold was burnt in the attack in 1984. jaloe sahib was given by raja ranjit singh. queen victoria took this, including shasters of guru ji and guru jis kalgee. the shasters were returned in 1965 and the kalgee is still missing. jaloe saib was given back to the sgpc in 1925. the room on top of darshan deori is known as tosha khanna, or the royal treasury.

jaloe (show of great splendour) is on display 5 times a year. they are....

prakash devas guru nanak dev ji

prakash devas guru gobind singh ji

prakash devas guru ram das ji

prakash devas guru granth sahib ji

gurgaddi shri guru hargobind ji

at the time of guru arjun dev ji's shaheedi, bombs were being hit at darshan deori (email me bhullar and i'll send you the pic of jaloe sahib), they were targetting this because "bhinderanwale may have been there", were there bombs/ bullets being fired from there? no! so why did they do this? to destroy our sikh heritage. so jaloe sahi was partly burnt. jaloe includes some objects from the kar sewa (5 silver bowls), a golden sword of ranja ranjit singh, a golden chauri, and a priceless peacock studded in diamonds which maharaj ranjit singh ji gave al to guru ji. email me on khanda_will_fly@hotmail.com and i'll send you the image of sri jaloe sahib.

of course nehru was blamed for the crisis we have in punjab, much of our needed water goes to other states, we could quickly get out of debt, but the money flys into other states, so they benefit, not us. nehru killed 500,000 sikhs through riots, we could have had millions more sikhs with us, but no, nehru did nothing about this.

indira gandhi tried to destroy our sikh heritage, partly she suceeded, seeing now that you dont see many sikhs into sikhi, not

even sehajdharis into sikhi, or the keshdhari, watch sadda campus on alpha etc punjabi and that shows you the youth!

rajiv gandhi is responsible for not calming the 1984 dehli riots, on getting the news about his mothers death, he cried out "lets get them bastards", he was killed by tamil extremists.

they say sonya gandhi has taken guru ram das ji's gold (inherited from indira) which was buried in a well. she'd be killed for that.

well thats the end of my katha (hehehehe lol, a few jaikaras expected lol)

balow fateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nehru claimed the british helped "drive out" poverty, if this was the case didnt he know the partition would rip runjab and at the
Whats runjab??
so the goras called the muslims, hindus and singhs to england and say how much land they wanted. nehru sent a moona without master tara singh knowing, though he still wanted khalistan. anyway, treaties were signed and the sikh said no to khalistan under the order of nehru and jinnah.

the goras were willing to give it us, but we were stabbed by nehru and jinnah and gandhi.

I never knew that! And we should get Gurujis tres. restored!

so 4 monthes went by (i think) and the media were wandering that tara singh should have been dead, or be like gandhi, a bag of bones, but no he was strong. they decided to weigh him. instead of losing pounds, he GAINED POUNDS. so this put the khalistan idea to shame. if a leader lied about going on a fast how do you know he wont use dishonest means for khalistan? this made nehru look good, seein

g that some khalistanis accepted they were indian.

Thats a shame! :| no.gif

And the "Qween" should rturn what she stole. Now i am fully convinced that India is ona verge of destroying us piece by piece, leg by leg, limb by limb.

Lets think of it this way: We all are Sikhs, but 1 person. This 1 person has lost an arm and a leg, all thats really left is hope. pray.gif

do some reading singh!

only joking

sant fateh singh was the leader of the akali dal in the 1960's, he 'got' punjabi suba

he de throned tara singh as leader of the sikhs

also, this meant that 'jat' sikhs gained control of akali dal, and the 'khatri' sikhs tara singh etc lost control

sant fateh singh also lived in the akal takht like sant bhindranwala

this is often forgotten when people ie akali dal say sant ji defiled the gurus throne

when their own leader did it in the 1960's