Sikh Mantra Saves Spanish Woman

Mehtab Singh

Gurfateh

Mind blowing! As several Mahapurush have said in the past, the Khalsa will rise from Spain/ south america, and will have at least 3 non-punjabis in the initial Panj Pyare very soon indeed.

What is even more mind blowing is that Baba Hardial Singh from Hazoor Shaib has made a very important statement in Sangat about this woman when he met he on the 6th Septmebr 2009. Many members of the Sangat present during this statement also confirm that Babaji would not sit on a sofa, but on a white sheet with this woman, the Hopi Indian and the Singhs that were with her. All this has been recorded by the documentary markers who were following the Hopi Indian (Angie is his interpreter) and i unedrstand will be released soon.

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak! There is only One!

Gurkirpa

A remarkable true story how the Sikh Mantra saved a young Spanish woman from rapists even though she is not a Sikh, when 3 men attached her in Barcelona.

This true story shows the power of the Sikh Mantra and also that you DONT have to be Sikh to be graced by their Mantras, truely Universal!

Mind blowing! As several Mahapurush have said in the past, the Khalsa will rise from Spain/ south america, and will have at least 3 non-punjabis in the initial Panj Pyare very soon indeed.

Can you name those "several Mahapursh" please?

I requote what I said in another thread.

We should look what our GURU says on such matters, and in this case, Guru Sahib says:

" ਆਗੈ ਪਾਛੈ ਗਣਤ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਕਿਆ ਜਾਤੀ ਕਿਆ ਹੁਣਿ ਹੂਏ ॥

Āgai pācẖẖai gaṇaṯ na āvai ki▫ā jāṯī ki▫ā huṇ hū▫e.

No account can be made of the future or the past; who knows what shall be, or what was? ~~ Guru Nanak, Ang 1238, SGGS Ji "

Coming back to the topic starter, I got the video in a mail some morning. It just made my day!!

Waheguru... Dhan Hai Tu, Dhan Hai Teri Sikhi !

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF Jio