84 Culprits n'only Congress but other parties too

bsbk123

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I was around 10 years old in 1984 and with guru jee kirpa I live in the area where population of Sikhs is almost equal to other communities ppls however the tried to attack us but we all together ( all community ppl) did not allow them to put their foots in our area.

The anger and agony all of us are having wil never be less for the culprits of 1984 anti sikh riots. But in this context I would like to inform Sangat that its not only Congress Leaders and its Supporters (who are for sure are main culprits) but supporters of other parties like BJP/ Hindu Organizations were also part of the mob who were attacking Sikhs. Even I heard legal cases were also registered against the BJP and its allies Parties supporters.

Lot of Sikhs were also helped by neighbours Hindus/ Musliums families .

Sikh becomes very close to each other and Guru Sahib after 1984 riots and love & care for each other/ Guru Sahib was clearly visible at that time.

As all of us are aware the situation of Sikhi in Punjab which need immediate reforms and measures to be taken at grass route level. Our leaders who can actually make lot of efforts for the chardi kalaa of the Panth but kind of sleep mode they are actually. Similarly Sikhi in Delhi is also very imbalanced and full of politics, the wearing of caps, ear rings, beadabi of keshes in Sikh youth, speaking of Hindi (not Punjabi ), consumpation of Tabacoos, wine, western culture are on the upstream esp. in rich and poor sikh families. The illeffects of media is clearly visible on our sisters who are much more interested in new trend fashion and other non sikhism matters. Hav

ing Boy Friend or Girl Friend (out of <admin-profanity filter activated> feelings) is becomign matter of prestige and pride. In the nutsheel that part of Sikh youth/ elders people are lossing exclusivity as we have beign a Sikh.

On the other hand lot of Sikh Youth activites are goign up like AKJ, Dodhara Sangat, Kirtan/katha programmes in various histroical and non histrocials programmes but the results are not that encouraging as it should be.

Lack of control and effective management of over almost thousands of local gurudwara in Delhi is big big hurdle. A common and planned organization of these gurudwaras can make a lot of difference, but I have no ears to listen on these issues.

I am glad and proud to see the mutal love, respect and care among the Sangat outside India , setting an example for Indian Sikhs. I wish we can follow the same path.

Sadh Sangat jee bhulla chuka dee dovo _/\_ jorh kari Maufai

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!