manmohan singh jee

He rebuilt India's foreign reserves: they now stand at a record 118 billion dollars after being less than a billion.

Foreign investors rushed in, seeing India as one of the last <admin-profanity filter activated> capitalist frontiers. Inflation halved to 8.5 percent from 17 percent; it now stands at just over four percent.

With the economy on a roll - third-quarter growth was 10.4 percent - Singh will have another chance to propel India forward if he becomes prime minister.

Is it me , or us sikhs have saved india's neck more time one can think of :wub:

Guest rsingh

that is so true. the reason why panjab is full of drugs, allacahol, etc is the border states, countries, the gov arent bothered bout policing borders to stop something whic will be bad for people..

another thing, in the case of sonia, sha wasnt incharge, she was the puppet and the shadows in the party where the masters. i hope this is not the case for singh. i how he remains the master and the country becomes the puppet.

Well everytime Sikhs do soemthing good for India - something bad happens to the Sikhs- by the same people..

IF he does something benificail for Sikhs and Panjab - thne YES that's great

if NOT

then Hindus get another changes of saying -

'Hindu Sikh BHai Bhai' icon3.gif

and another excuse for Hindus to get Sihks to get 84.

'We allowed a Sikh to become a Prime minister'!!

If he doesn't do anything for Sikhi, Panjabi, Panjabiyat to stay - and doesn't stop the RSS BS in panjab

then NO he's jsut a lose for us - if he does then it's benificial for us..

Bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh