Changing Who I Am

london001

I need to change the person I am.

I need to become more posative, live my days with more purpose, become more organised with my work, and change my attitude towards many different things. Become grateful for what I have instead of being sad about what I don't have.

How do I make this change in me?

Rise early in morning. Bathe and chant the Guru's praises. Read Gurbani and do Naam Simran.

Look at the positive things of everything, and ignore the negative aspects.

And above all, do ardaas, nothing is more powerfull than that!

Hope I helped a brother,

WJKK WJKF Ji

The only way to be postive is be thankful to god people around when ever you have ur food be thankful when ever u drive be thankful and dont just say it feel it ... do it for 7 days and see the change ...

superbell - i guess you haven't read any of my other threads. i am looking for a partner, but being a singh alot of sikh girls jsut don't want to know/ i've joined the marriage service at the local gurdwara, asked friends and family etc

first of all stop thinking about it ... the more negative you think the more negative will come and which lead you to think more negative and which will result in more negative results ... think good it will show on ur face and it will attract good things ... if u dont know how to start with call me some day we will discuss it ...

what you think is what you become --- lord buddha ...