Manpreet Singh Kanpuri Clashed With Anti Panthic Guys

The link didnt work on the computer

akaaal jio for me its working fine :| .. you do one thing .. direct open sikh4sikh.com and follow the link on home page with news cliping.. akaaaal ji sahaye

Tarsem singh is a part of parcel of this nastik group who call themselves missionaries.

He is head of so called Dharam Parchar committee, Delhi and a staunch follower of

this heretic group.

After this incident he announced that he will not allow anyone to do kirtan of Dasam bani

in Delhi gurudwaras. That was like an order of Aurangzeb. He had asked Bhai manpreet singh

ji to appear in his court this saturday. When he went to appear in the court of today's Aurangzeb,

Aurangzeb abanonded his court and ran away. Instead there was one Bhajan singh Walia in his

place.

Later on it is learned that this auranga has withdrawn his statement clamping ban on kirtan

of dasam bani. In my opinion he should get the sack order.

The above was sent to me by a singh from Delhi and is reproduced below.

-

--

I have just received a reply from Bhai Daljeet Singh Ji,Chairman Dharam Prachar Committee of DSGMC.

With his due permission I am forwarding his reply and info to my fellow brthren.

regards

vd Singh

On Tue, 10/6/09, daljeet singh <msdaljeet@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> From: daljeet singh <msdaljeet@yahoo.co.in>

> Subject: Re: S. Tarsem Singh Ji

> To: "vijaydeep Singh" <akalustatvijay@yahoo.com>

> Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 12:54 PM

> Gur

> Fateh Ji, I was availabel there, talked to Bhai manpreet

> singh & harbans singh ji of AKJ group. tarsem singh

> assured to take back d statement. it was all recorded on

> video availabel with manpreet singh

>

> --- On Mon, 5/10/09, vijaydeep Singh

> <akalustatvijay@yahoo.com> wrote:

>

>

> From: vijaydeep Singh <akalustatvijay@yahoo.com>

> Subject: S. Tarsem Singh Ji

> To: "Daljeet Singh"

> <msdaljeet@yahoo.co.in>

> Date: Monday, 5 October, 2009, 1:06 PM

>

>

> Gurfateh

>

> Dear Brother,

>

> i have just got the report which i share with you.

>

>

> On the day commemorating the great Bhai Jasvinder Singh

> Khanne Wale Bhai Manpreet Singh sang Sabad tum ho Sab Rajan

> Ke Raja.

>

> On this Fareedabad group of communist thretened him for his

> singing the Bani of Tenth Master. He was told to report to

> the room of Mr Tarsem Singh,head dhram Prachar committee of

> DSGMC at Gurudwara Rakabganj Sahib at 12:00 PM on 3/10/09.

>

> Tarsem Singh Ji also issued a statement of banning the Bani

> of Tenth Master on Panthic stages in issue of spokesman

> dated 20/9/9(he made statement a day before.

>

> Sangat visited the room of Mr Tarsem Singh Ji on the day as

> told by Faridabad Party.

>

> Neither Mr Tarsem Singh nor anyone from Faridabad was

> there.

>

> Rather S. Bhajan Singh Ji Walia from DSGMC listened to the

> Sangat and assured them to redress thier grievances.

>

> regards

>

> vd

> Singh

In My Opinion,

I don't trust DSGMC Either. I think Top DSGMC Management is Very Close with Darshan Ragi and Group. I think they are Keeping Things on the Down-Low for Now as Their Political Strategy. They Have Not Fully come out Showing Their True Colors Regarding Dasam Patshah Bani, and other Gurmat Stances Yet, for I Think they have plans to Control SGPC with the Help of Central Government Congress Party, and Then Control Akal Takhat, and Then I feel They Will Attack Dasam Patshah Bani and Other Principles From There.

Congress has interests in Weakening SGPC from all Fronts, and then I Feel Sarna, Who is Congress Supported will make His Attack, or Perhaps The Attack has Already Begun.

Power for Akal Takhat in Todays' Time is by Military Backing. SGPC by Badals Military and Police, and Sarna with Central Government and Congress. It is Not Sarbat Khalsa. Not for Now At Least. It Will Be in the Future; Khalsa Willing.

We have to be Cautious. Until Sarbat Khalsa Get Strong, I think Gurmat Is Going to be attacked from Many Angles, Beginning from Our Institutions, with Puppets Controlling the Institutions Right From the Top.

I Believe that Sarna and Group Hate Dasam Patshah Bani, but Have not Gone Public yet, For They have Plans to Attack From The Akal Takhat, Themselves. Therefore they say 'We follow Akal Takhat' etc. They Plan to Take Over Akal Takhat. I wouldn't be surprised if Sarna Puts Darshan Ragi as Jathedar, or At Least One Darshan Ragi Approves. Either Way, They Will play Emotional Blackmail with the Masses. We Have to Be Cautious.

Either Way, with Badals, or Sarna, True Gurmat will Not Be Propagated. It is Even Known of Maha Beadbi of GuruGranth Sahib Jee by DSGMC and even Smokers Hired to Care for the Seva of GuruGranth Sahib Jee and Langar, Hired By Sanra and Gang.

Only Solution is We Follow Gurmat The Best We Can and Become Spiritually, Mentally and Physically Strong Ourselves. We Need Millions of Khalsa Everywhere. We Need to Become the Best Khalsa We Can, and Propagate the Message of Khalsa, If We depend on These Institutions; We Will Be Disappointed. We Have to Become the Source of Leaders; From the Outside, As Well as Inside. These Corrupt Ones Know This, so Their New Strategy is to Get Their Tentacles in Gurdwaras All Over the World, Even Internet. They are A Lot of Cunning Activities These Masters of Political Corruption Play, Including Murder, and Even Worse. Be Cautious. Don't Just Trust Anyone in My Opinion. These People Are Extremely Corrupt.

Khalsa Should be Running the Institutions, it doesn't matter from which Country The Khalsa are From. These corrupt ones Only Think, That 'They must be Indian'. They don't Even Understand The Concept of Khalsa. They Only Want Control for Money, Power and Ego.

Current SGPC – Sukhbirs' Golak Pocketing Chors

Current DSGMC – Devious Sanras' Golak Maha Chors

Either Way, We're Dealing with Maha Corrupt.

In My Opinion,

I don't trust DSGMC Either. I think Top DSGMC Management is Very Close with Darshan Ragi and Group. I think they are Keeping Things on the Down-Low for Now as Their Political Strategy. They Have Not Fully come out Showing Their True Colors Regarding Dasam Patshah Bani, and other Gurmat Stances Yet, for I Think they have plans to Control SGPC with the Help of Central Government Congress Party, and Then Control Akal Takhat, and Then I feel They Will Attack Dasam Patshah Bani and Other Principles From There.

Congress has interests in Weakening SGPC from all Fronts, and then I Feel Sarna, Who is Congress Supported will make His Attack, or Perhaps The Attack has Already Begun.

Power for Akal Takhat in Todays' Time is by Military Backing. SGPC by Badals Military and Police, and Sarna with Central Government and Congress. It is Not Sarbat Khalsa. Not for Now At Least. It Will Be in the Future; Khalsa Willing.

We have to be Cautious. Until Sarbat Khalsa Get Strong, I think Gurmat Is Going to be attacked from Many Angles, Beginning from Our Institutions, with Puppets Controlling the Institutions Right From the Top.

I Believe that Sarna and Group Hate Dasam Patshah Bani, but Have not Gone Public yet, For They have Plans to Attack From The Akal Takhat, Themselves. Therefore they say 'We follow Akal Takhat' etc. They Plan to Take Over Akal Takhat. I wouldn't be surprised if Sarna Puts Darshan Ragi as Jathedar, or At Least One Darshan Ragi Approves. Either Way, They Will play Emotional Blackmail with the Masses. We Have to Be Cautious.

Either Way, with Badals, or Sarna, True Gurmat will Not Be Propagated. It is Even Known of Maha Beadbi of GuruGranth Sahib Jee by DSGMC and even Smokers Hired to Care for the Seva of GuruGranth Sahib Jee and Langar, Hired By Sanra and Gang.

Only Solution is We Follow Gurmat The Best We Can and Become Spiritually, Mentally and Physically Strong Ourselves. We Need Millions of Khalsa Everywhere. We Need to Become the Best Khalsa We Can, and Propagate the Message of Khalsa, If We depend on These Institutions; We Will Be Disappointed. We Have to Become the Source of Leaders; From the Outside, As Well as Inside. These Corrupt Ones Know This, so Their New Strategy is to Get Their Tentacles in Gurdwaras All Over the World, Even Internet. They are A Lot of Cunning Activities These Masters of Political Corruption Play, Including Murder, and Even Worse. Be Cautious. Don't Just Trust Anyone in My Opinion. These People Are Extremely Corrupt.

Khalsa Should be Running the Institutions, it doesn't matter from which Country The Khalsa are From. These corrupt ones Only Think, That 'They must be Indian'. They don't Even Understand The Concept of Khalsa. They Only Want Control for Money, Power and Ego.

In my opinion DGPC is taken over by corrupt and nastik missionaries who are agents of congress.

Badal is also not good but is better than these gurnindaks to some extent.

In My Opinion,

In my opinion DGPC is taken over by corrupt and nastik missionaries who are agents of congress.

Badal is also not good but is better than these gurnindaks to some extent.

They need the treatment which Kala Afghana got in California 5 years ago. Go in a huge jatha outside their house and start doing a full blown keertan of Dasam Bani. Why? Because thats how you deal with Dracula, you show him the Holy Cross and watch him go crazy!

THese people do not respect SGGS ji also. They pass very derogatory remraks in respect of Guru Gramth sahib also.

Bascically these people are anti religion and anti God.

They need the treatment which Kala Afghana got in California 5 years ago. Go in a huge jatha outside their house and start doing a full blown keertan of Dasam Bani. Why? Because thats how you deal with Dracula, you show him the Holy Cross and watch him go crazy!

Haha lovely! Nindak deserved it. Doubting even basic aspects of Sikhi like Amritvela? :@ Any more info to that event bro? How did it ennd??

WJKK WJKF Ji