Knees And Pains

Guest gupt sengh

Guest gupt sengh

when sittin in gurdwara, or anywhere else with legs crossed, i get pains in knees and back after a while.... apart from a knee and back transplant which is suggested to me by some people are their any other solutions to get rid of pains.

:)

thanks

Guest sonearyetsof

lol, transplants - is it that bad.

go to your doctor, tell him you need to see a physio, you'll go to nhs physio - will help A LOT.

slow knee bending excersizes, certain amount of reps daily, maybe 15 (trust me if they're that weak) massage like deep freeze for back, regularly. STRETCHES as well.

depends WHERE your knees hurt as well, back, front or sides. most likely front and inside.

practice sitting, until it just starts hurting then get up. next time you should go a little longer, until you get used to more time sitting down.

Guest Gupt sengh

They say get a transplant as a joke , I don't actually need one tho lol. Thanks for advice, but I can't b asked to go gurdwara anymore... that shud solve the solution once and for al since I won't ever have to sit down

Guest gupt sengh

thanks for the advice, but i have decided that the only solution is to stop sitting in cross legged position so i am now giving up going to the gurdwara... thank u sangat jio :)