Babbar Khalsa Threatens Congress

ladli-fauj

A Couple Of Days Ago On Jus Punjabi News, News Was Given That Babbar Khalsa Had Sent Threats To Congress Leaders That They Would Hurt Them After A 7 Day Period (a couple of days are already over).. I Don't Remember What Was being Talked About Because I Was Busy And Didn't Get Chance To Here Whole Thing... This News Hasn't Been On Internet. Does Anyone else know about this

You are annoying, shastr! Nobody should make threats!

why do u always point fingers at people peacemaker??? sometimes you just make me wanna laugh ... gosh your so annoying get a life like seriosuly

and yeah i kind of agree on what shastr veerji is saying .... which i dont have time to explain right now lol

why do u always point fingers at people peacemaker??? sometimes you just make me wanna laugh ... gosh your so annoying get a life like seriosuly

<Admin note: No profanity for fellow member allowed. Watch it next time>

Oh, I just remembered that I no longer care about you, Avnit. Peacemaker is dead because of people like you and that name no longer has any meaning.