Revival Of Khalistan In Europe - Ibn News

SaRpAnCh

http://ibnlive.in.co...-in-europe.html

More propaganda - India is really getting anxious now

Great Video.

I don't want to support any of them.they are stupid handing with terrorist making sikhism work with terrorist in the eyes of world.what u want.when europe and us come to know the person are in Gurdwara Sahib having realtion with Terrorist group in pakistan.they must controll on that controll our freedom in west and start to watch our people with terrorism.that's all they five makers are doing.now we r shouting turbans matter with france after that we will shout our Gurdwara's freedom in west.how can west tolerate the person are moving in Sikh Temples has relation with terrorist group.

I can't tolerate that kind of relations.that's my view and i will not change it even all of sikhs from all over the world support them.

^^^ lol what have you been smoking? do you know what sarpanch said? when he said more propaganda he meant propaganda by the indian media not the sikhs. every couple of months the indian media tries to confuse people by saying that khalistan movement is revived, they have been saying that for nearly a decade now. its always the same story...

wait a couple of weeks and indian media will post the same story with different characters.

^^^ lol what have you been smoking? do you know what sarpanch said? when he said more propaganda he meant propaganda by the indian media not the sikhs. every couple of months the indian media tries to confuse people by saying that khalistan movement is revived, they have been saying that for nearly a decade now. its always the same story...

wait a couple of weeks and indian media will post the same story with different characters.

ha ha ha ha

I am very happy.Thank God if that's propaganda by indian media.i don't like help from terrorist group.why Indian media r doing this i don't know.

dude you seem like someone that is not yet aware of the bs that indian media tries to say when it comes to sikhs. think about it, how is it possible that they know who was present at the bloody meeting and what they even talked about? how's that possible bro? they dont give any information about there source and how credible it is...why? coz its a fake story that they recycle every couple of months.... as i said same story will be in the news in a couple of moths with different characters.

and just for arguments sake lets say the meeting took place, so how come they know what was said in a meeting in bloody pakistan? and how come they are the only "news" channel that ran the fiction story? if it was true then dont you think it would be all over the news since the media is always looking for something that can portray sikhs in bad light?

cnn ibn is a credible channel they recently interviewed 1984 riot victim , host of the show was not able to control her emotion.

These i_d_i_o_t babar khalsa people are always ready to kill innocent but never did any thing against criminals of 1984 riot

kindly note that these news channels are not controlled by Indian government

This is facism. Some people with high positions in India want to wipe out all Sikhs. What they do is create a problem. A fake problem that doesn't actually exist. The media is their tool. In this case the problem is they created is we Sikhs want our own land and are willing to fight/kill for it. This will cause a reaction amonst the general population of the world, into making them think, Sikh are evil terrorists. This also happened with 9/11, except that was indirect, and due to ignorance. But here when they get the public to react, they will offer a solution to the public. Which will be to wipe out all Sikhs. Thus the media makes a problem, then a reaction, and solution. But they are not real problems, just propaganda created by the ones who want to wipe out the Sikhs. They tried to do it to us before. Its gonna happen again, if we don't react ourselves.

This is facism. Some people with high positions in India want to wipe out all Sikhs. What they do is create a problem. A fake problem that doesn't actually exist. The media is their tool. In this case the problem is they created is we Sikhs want our own land and are willing to fight/kill for it. This will cause a reaction amonst the general population of the world, into making them think, Sikh are evil terrorists. This also happened with 9/11, except that was indirect, and due to ignorance. But here when they get the public to react, they will offer a solution to the public. Which will be to wipe out all Sikhs. Thus the media makes a problem, then a reaction, and solution. But they are not real problems, just propaganda created by the ones who want to wipe out the Sikhs. They tried to do it to us before. Its gonna happen again, if we don't react ourselves.

when was the last time you visited India? first come to India see the ground situation than make your mind about sikh's situation here

if sikh in India are second class citizen than how come sikh community is wealthiest in India? how come they are holding top position in government, defense, policymaker? and don't forget Manmohan Singh?

http://ibnlive.in.co...-in-europe.html

More propaganda - India is really getting anxious now

That was a very good animated story. Atleast indian tv reporters are using different tools for making things up. Before when they told a bollywood style story with just audio it seems hard to believe but with full animation to back it up, well i am convinced. It must be true. rolleyes.gif