Enlighten Me On Bits Of Islam Plz!

gurmzz

i wouldnt advise you to ask a muslim.

Muslims are permitted to lie under 3 circumstances:

1. to stop a husband and wife quarreling

2. to save their own lives

3. to bring another into the fold of islam

they are also trained in dua'aa... which is a very selectective way of dilevering islam to different communities.

by the way, in islamic countries, if you decided you dont wanto follow islam and your belief is in a nother faith, a death penalty awaits you.

main good thing about TODAYS muslims is they believe in ttawhid (oneness of god) (although with many muslim communities this was not always the case).

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

with all of this conversion propaganda going on i think the last thing we need on a sikh site is info on islam..

first we need to enlighten ourselves on sikhi, once we have reached a certain stage only then can we begin to study other relgions, for now all you need to worry about is respecting others around you and im sure as anyone else you know basics you need to know about other religions, why waste your time on going around decorating, exploring and contemplating other's homes when you havent even built your own house to begin with..start in your own home first and build a solid foundation.