Darshan Singh Ragi Is Corrupted!

Panthic Updates

The link below seems like the whole video of Prof Darshan Singh, where he slanders Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and spreads lies in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, but I am not too sure.

Can some one, Inder Singh, Panthic update confirm if it is or anyone else that would know about it.

The the first three videos is of Prof Darshan Singh

http://www.wakeupkha...ideo-shabad.php

<P align=center>Controversial Discourse

Sikh clergy to listen to CD today

Varinder Singh

Tribune News Service

Amritsar, November 16

Five Sikh high priests, led by Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh, will listen to a CD containing the alleged blasphemous remarks uttered by the former Akal Takht Jathedar, Prof Darshan Singh, during one of his recent discourses in New York, at a meeting at Akal Takht tomorrow.

The CD was given to the Akal Takht Jathedar by “sangats” of New York in support of their complaints against Darshan Singh during the former’s visit there.

Sources said after listening to the CD, the Sikh high priests would decide whether to summon Darshan Singh at Akal Takht to clarify his position or not.

Damdami Taksal has also lodged a complaint with the high priests against Darshan Singh.

“We will decide upon any action after listening to the recording of a programme of Darshan Singh at our meeting tomorrow. We have received a number of complaints in this regard from New York and other places,” said Giani Gurbachan Singh.

However, Darshan Singh said he was ready to appear before Akal Takht whenever asked to do so and “not before any person in particular”. “It seems that some sort of action is being contemplated against me under pressure from certain quarters. I am ready to present myself before Akal Takht. I will invite the entire panth to come there and answer all questions asked to me in their presence,” said Darshan Singh.

Dusht Julio Ribeiro actually talks a bit about him in his book (Bullet for Bullet), as well. In one chapter where he's discussing an IPS officer (Avinder) who oversaw Ribeiro's security, he says:

According to plan, Avinder took over as SSP, Patiala. He was a great success. Since I had given my officers latitude to operate independently within certain agreed parameters, Avinder was extremely happy with the arragnements.

One day he asked me for some secret service money to purchase a weapon form the state's armoury. He wanted to present a gun to Darshan Singh Raggi, one of the great devotional singers of Punjab. The Raggi was being considered by the extremists for appointment as jathedar of the Harmandir Sahib, the holiest of shrines within the Golden Temple. The Raggi was staying in Patiala. Though he earned a lot of money through his golden voice, he was a miser. He was in a position to purchase a gun, but was very happy to have it presented to him. Avinder knew his weakness and decided to exploit it. I helped him to do so.

Dusht Julio Ribeiro actually talks a bit about him in his book (Bullet for Bullet), as well. In one chapter where he's discussing an IPS officer (Avinder) who oversaw Ribeiro's security, he says:

According to plan, Avinder took over as SSP, Patiala. He was a great success. Since I had given my officers latitude to operate independently within certain agreed parameters, Avinder was extremely happy with the arragnements.

One day he asked me for some secret service money to purchase a weapon form the state's armoury. He wanted to present a gun to Darshan Singh Raggi, one of the great devotional singers of Punjab. The Raggi was being considered by the extremists for appointment as jathedar of the Harmandir Sahib, the holiest of shrines within the Golden Temple. The Raggi was staying in Patiala. Though he earned a lot of money through his golden voice, he was a miser. He was in a position to purchase a gun, but was very happy to have it presented to him. Avinder knew his weakness and decided to exploit it. I helped him to do so.

Thanks for posting this. Makes a lot of sense seeing how Ragi has behaved in the recent past. Changing masters, changing faith - A turncoat

If possible can you post the page number of the book.