Ketchup!

Guest .

all vinegar is made from alcohol, therefore it has alcohol in it. Anything with the word spirit, is related to alcohol. However, no need to worry, there is very very little alcohol in it. You couldn't get drunk from it in anyway. Remember vinegar is made from alcohol, they ferment ethanol, into acid. So it is not proper alcohol. So it is kind of alcohol but it isn't. But i don't think there is any need to be concerned about it.

vinegar has no alcohol. but can contain trace amounts

all vinegar is made from alcohol, therefore it has alcohol in it. Anything with the word spirit, is related to alcohol. However, no need to worry, there is very very little alcohol in it. You couldn't get drunk from it in anyway. Remember vinegar is made from alcohol, they ferment ethanol, into acid. So it is not proper alcohol. So it is kind of alcohol but it isn't. But i don't think there is any need to be concerned about it.

vinegar has no alcohol. but can contain trace amounts

ok, so basically spirit vinegar contains traces of alcohol. thanks.

Guest GursikhSingh

It does contain trace amounts of alcohol, (distallation I believe should make it pure) besides all, Ketchup is not made by Amritdharis (machines are used in most of the process) and the people who run these, and cook it, handle it are not Amritdharis....and if you have a problem with this, you shouldn't have Ketchup.

If you believe such ideas are Bipran Ki Reet, then you don't have a problem.

:cool:

It does contain trace amounts of alcohol, (distallation I believe should make it pure) besides all, Ketchup is not made by Amritdharis (machines are used in most of the process) and the people who run these, and cook it, handle it are not Amritdharis....and if you have a problem with this, you shouldn't have Ketchup.

If you believe such ideas are Bipran Ki Reet, then you don't have a problem.

:cool:

what does that mean - (emphasied)?