Introducing Rovro

Rovro

Hi everyone.

This is the first time that I am actually posting on a Sikh Forum. I am a white and female. I have studied the basics of Sikhism and Id like to know more about the faith and especially its followers. and get to know more of your faith and

For me out of all the people in the world, Punjabi people are the most lively and joyful. Well I dont know where to start maybe you can give me a little intro of yourself and what you most like about your faith and your culture.

I think that way I'll get the best topics to discuss and get to know your faith and YOU!!!

This is probably the wrong place.....

The best thing to do is to seek out true Sikhs and speak to them in person - internet forums tend to gravitate towards politics or ego wars. Just because this is called 'Sikh Sangat', it is no guarantee that you'll find true Sikhs on here.

This is probably the wrong place.....

The best thing to do is to seek out true Sikhs and speak to them in person - internet forums tend to gravitate towards politics or ego wars. Just because this is called 'Sikh Sangat', it is no guarantee that you'll find true Sikhs on here.

I am completely puzzled by your response.

1. Politics and Ego Wars.

Nothing to do with me and cannot understand how I would be dragged into one.

2. True Sikhs?

I understand this is a forum but what is the difference between a True Sikh and Sikh?

Rovro

Brother Matheen is only partially correct. I wouldn't say this is the wrong place, although this may not be the best place, but definitely not a bad start.

Just a few things

how old are you (not trying to be rude by asking a lady's age, just want to know what level of knowledge you have or want to seek)

where are you located (to be able to guide you where to find real life Sikhs)

Please post specific questions that you may have about Sikhs or the Sikh way of life. "Ego wars" is when people start pushing their opinion on others as the best way of thought, and we shall try our best to keep it to a minimum :)

Hi everyone.

This is the first time that I am actually posting on a Sikh Forum. I am a white and female. I have studied the basics of Sikhism and Id like to know more about the faith and especially its followers. and get to know more of your faith and

For me out of all the people in the world, Punjabi people are the most lively and joyful. Well I dont know where to start maybe you can give me a little intro of yourself and what you most like about your faith and your culture.

I think that way I'll get the best topics to discuss and get to know your faith and YOU!!!

I think the first important thing you can learn about the SIkh religion is that it is seperate from Punjabi Culture. SOme people try to dilute SIkhi by mixing it with Punjabi Culture. But Sikhi is a distinct path which solely based on spirituality.