Wake Up Call- 1

Mehtab Singh

Kamaljeet Singh ShaheedSar sent a message to the members of No Khalsa Panth without Sri Dasam Guru Granth.

--------------------

Subject: Wake Up Call- 1

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh.

Khalsa ji, Shaheeds are the lifeline of a nation. They give up their lives so that their Kaum, their nation lives on. We have a long list of Shaheeds whose deeds are unmatched in world's history. No nation, no community in this world has such shaheeds like we have. Where do we see a Guru Arjan dev sitting on Red Hot plate and still chanting Holy Name of Waheguru?? Where do we see a disciple being sawed alive, with his last wish being, to be sawed with his face towards his Master?? Where do we see a Guru, being Beheaded to protect faith, symbols and freedom of another community?? Is there any Baba Zorawar Singh or Baba Fateh Singh ji in the history of world?? Is there a Baba Deep Singh anywhere in world who walks on the road to his beloved Guru's house with his head on his palm?? No!

But what we did for them????

Today the question is not just about Sri Dasam Granth, it's about separate and unique identity of Sikh panth. Today enemy has infiltrated in us, and they r questioning our Gurus and Shaheeds,our traditions and principles. Because they want to snatch away from us our proud History and traditions for which we'll be proud forever (if we protect them today).

Just for a moment remove Dasam granth sahib ji from the scene.

And then I ask you, bring me any historical book or account, written by a Muslim, Hindu or Sikh of that time which states that Guru Teg Bahadur ji gave his head for protecting freedom and faith of Hindus, representing supreme Sikh Ideal of giving this life for Par-Upkaar (helping others), justice and humanity. Show to the world any other book except Bachans of Guru Gobind singh ji maharaj in Bachittar natak which state Guru ji was beheaded for standing for Tilak and janju! Best wishes if u can find. But sadly I have to say u will not be able to. This is the very proud chapter of our history which our enemy wants to snatch from us, the unmatched moment in history of world where a Master sacrificed his life to protect religious freedom of others. Only other account we have of Guruji's shaheedi is of a Muslim writer who wrote in 1710 that Guruji planned a rebellion and thus was caught and hanged in Lahore. He goes on to portray Guruji as a Plunderer and rapist. I myself read this thing in my CBSE history textbook (education department of Indian Government) in class 7th and when I asked my teacher why it was written this way, she said history books say so. I asked her which book, she said the book authorised by the department says so, so I have to believe in it. I didn't believe what was taught to me in school but I believed what my Faith, my Tradition told me abt this Shaheedi,

That for what a high ideal Guruji and his beloved Sikhs gave their lives. Whom u want to believe?What Guru Gobind Singh ji wrote in Bachittar natak or these thankless, soul-less creatures calling themselves Sikhs of Guru Granth sahib ji who are working for enemies of Panth and want to get rid of this great Sacrifice Guruji made??? Choice is urs Khalsa ji!

And if u do really believe what Sri Dasam Granth tells us abt this shaheedi, then why don't we speak up, stand up for honour of our Guru's words and give a befitting reply to these Naastiks who are out to finish us as a Nation, as a Panth, as a community proud of our ancestor's sacrifices!

Contd.......