Aeh Pagri Sardara

singh763173

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I was discussing Sikhi and how its portrayed in the media with somebody today and a new song was brought to my attention. I believe its called Aeh Pagri Sardara by Sukhshinder Shinda. This post isnt an attack on Shinda but after seeing the video to this song i was so shocked and angry at how he has allowed this video to be made.

It clearly shows at the beginning Singh taking his Dastar off after being given a hat to make him a "dude". While taking his Dastar off his Kesh was exposed. That was just the tip of the iceberg. The next thing that shocked me beyond belief was when two Singhs were being dragged by police and attacked and one of them had his Dastar Smacked off of his head. After seeing that video i was left absolutely furious. I understand the point shinda is making in the song and praise to him for raising this issue, but the way the video has been constructed is absolutely wrong. I honestly believe it could have been constructed differently and still made a big impact.

I know how some threads end up which is why I dont post very often anymore. This thread is NOT a personal attack on Shinda for i am a moorakh myself. But i just want to know whether i am alone on this matter, and if not then what can be done to correct this.

Said video is not uploaded to the internet yet i believe.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest militant singh

hate da video - typical pro india stance,india flag in da back ,bigin up da indian army - sme army which attacked akal takht sahib ,usual indo/sikh patriot type vid