Setting Up An Emergency Committee In Uk

T_Singh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we could possibly be in much contact with our MPs in regards to many issues, but again they need to be finally channeled through a voice rather than MPs tending to say we get mix signals from the Sikh community. If an active org took on an issue which naujawans could get together to compile a report (i.e. Racist attacks from wider community) or a report to Scotland Yard in re: Other community orgs targetting Sikh women and vunerable males as a mission, this could be done through surviellence and again compiled as report to be presented. Assisting Sikh VCOs (Voluntary community orgs) to shape and assit them in funding to get our youth of Streets/Gangs (i.e instead of the Ideas of others orgs how to tackle gang violence we can shape our own youth)Bringing the issue of Sikhs in Pakistan being targetted to MPs doors...

These are just the top off my head...

I have no belief in credentials of Dal khalsa. That is my assessment about them on core sikh issues. Keep them out.

I would just like to reiterate the need to stop attacking our own people and work for the common good. Bhai Kanwarpal Singh Bittu of Dal Khalsa International has been at Ludhiana since yesterday and Dal Khalsa Has taken a pro-active role in many aspects. Jathedar Bhai Gajinder Singh has been underground for over 27YEARS!

BSSF members have been in constant contact with Members of Sikh Student Federation (Gazi) Dal Khalsa (India) and SADA PP (Bhai Sandeep Singh Canadian) and has been pressing on all UK based organisations to to come together and take some practical steps too support Sikhs in Punjab.

Can you tell us role of Kamwarpal Bittu in ragi affairs? Can you tell us sponsor of Ragi visit to germany last year. We all know Ragi's agenda is to propagate against dasam pita;s bani. What type of dal khalsa is it that disowns its father' bani.

How can they be helpful when one of agenda item is Ragi darshanu. Satnam paonta has used very abusive language for Dasam pita's bani.

There are also rumours about certain "high-command" connections with this incident and the fact that heretic Ragi Darshan was due to be dealt with at Akaal Thakat on the same day...(?)...

If we could possibly be in much contact with our MPs in regards to many issues, but again they need to be finally channeled through a voice rather than MPs tending to say we get mix signals from the Sikh community. If an active org took on an issue which naujawans could get together to compile a report (i.e. Racist attacks from wider community) or a report to Scotland Yard in re: Other community orgs targetting Sikh women and vunerable males as a mission, this could be done through surviellence and again compiled as report to be presented. Assisting Sikh VCOs (Voluntary community orgs) to shape and assit them in funding to get our youth of Streets/Gangs (i.e instead of the Ideas of others orgs how to tackle gang violence we can shape our own youth)Bringing the issue of Sikhs in Pakistan being targetted to MPs doors...

I have no belief in credentials of Dal khalsa. That is my assessment about them on core sikh issues. Keep them out.

I would just like to say the need to stop attacking our own people and work for the common good. Bhai Kanwarpal Singh Bittu of Dal Khalsa International has been at Ludhiana since yesterday and Dal Khalsa Has taken a pro-active role in many aspects. Jathedar Bhai Gajinder Singh has been underground for over 27YEARS!

BSSF members have been in constant contact with Members of Sikh Student Federation (Gazi) Dal Khalsa (India) and SADA PP (Bhai Sandeep Singh Canadian) and has been pressing on all UK based organisations to to come together and take some practical steps too support Sikhs in Punjab.

Can you tell us role of Kamwarpal Bittu in ragi affairs? Can you tell us sponsor of Ragi visit to germany last year. We all know Ragi's agenda is to propagate against dasam pita;s bani. What type of dal khalsa is it that disowns its father' bani.

How can they be helpful when one of agenda item is Ragi darshanu. Satnam paonta has used very abusive language for Dasam pita's bani.

There are also rumours about certain connections with this incident and the fact that heretic Ragi Darshan was due to be dealt with at Akaal Thakat on the same day...(?)...

The most serious issue sikhs need to confront is issue of Kala afghanis and Darshan gang bent upon distorting sikh scriptures and traditions.

They started with Dasam granth and have come to question SGGS ji.

Some of the organizations named above are bed fellows of these anti sikh elements. How can one think ofociating with such people even.

The aim should not be on quantity but quality. The issue is religious and not political. I can reveal traitorous role dal khalsa has played with sikhs

on Ragi and kala afghna issues.

Time has come not bed with them but expose and distance them.

Veer/Bhain Agiaan Andhera

With all due respect to your post and a little summary of orgs which I had mentioned. I totally understand what you have stated in your post that certain individuals are not working together, or are criticisng other, etc. Although I agree with you with the fact we should support groups which are active and ofcourse we should however, as you have mentioned in regards to groups not working together.

When one group does a press realease or an event, another will slate the group not just on internet or to Sikh/Punjabis; but also to non-sikhs MPs etc. This is where we as a community look dis-organised and as mentioned earlier giving mix signals etc.

Hence the idea of an emergancy committee where all will be invited to work together in a crucial time of the panth have ONE voice; if however whatever the reason the person cannot stand to be in a room with another individual or be part of it. Then fine, at least the person has been asked but themselves rejected. Also Veer/Bhainjee the idea was to get individuals from these organisations who are most active, well spoken and good writing skills to come together for the emergancy committee; with all due respect to the elders of the organisation I certainly do not think it would be many of the elders possibly some; and in reality it is the some of the elders that have the problems with other elders, maybe the naujawans from these orgs could work together...

If the ALL the elders can not stand together for our panth then possiby it should be an emergancy committee done by active naujawans.

In-put is good, lets stick to thinking about going forward put differences aside and put a cease fire on every thing else

In My Opinion,

BE VERY CAREFUL!!!! Darshan Ragi and Gang have Aims at Taking Over Akal Takhat including Sarna! There are Organizations in the Guise of Sikhi that Attack Dasam Patshah Bani! NEVER Support These Organizations!! They are Aiming at Taking Over SGPC, Then They Will Attack Dasam Patshah Bani!! Khalsa will ALWAYS love Dasam Patshah Bani Still!! But, there is a HUGE web!! Many organizations cannot be trusted! Find out if they attack Dasam Patshah Bani or Not! If They Do! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! ESPECIALLY DO NOT LET THEM GET INTO SGPC!!!!!

EVERYTHING NOW MUST BE BUILT ON THE CORRECT FOUNDATIONS!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM DUSHTS WITHIN, BECAUSE OF SHORT TERM GAINS!!!!!! THINK LONG TERM!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Khande-Pahul Amrit by RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

I would just like to say the need to stop attacking our own people and work for the common good. Bhai Kanwarpal Singh Bittu of Dal Khalsa International has been at Ludhiana since yesterday and Dal Khalsa Has taken a pro-active role in many aspects. Jathedar Bhai Gajinder Singh has been underground for over 27YEARS!

There are also rumours about certain connections with this incident and the fact that heretic Ragi Darshan was due to be dealt with at Akaal Thakat on the same day...(?)...

The most serious issue sikhs need to confront is issue of Kala afghanis and Darshan gang bent upon distorting sikh scriptures and traditions.

They started with Dasam granth and have come to question SGGS ji.

Some of the organizations named above are bed fellows of these anti sikh elements. How can one think ofociating with such people even.

The aim should not be on quantity but quality. The issue is religious and not political. I can reveal traitorous role dal khalsa has played with sikhs

on Ragi and kala afghna issues.

Time has come not bed with them but expose and distance them.

You are spot on. Everything is connected, it is an attack on the Sikh religion from all angles. Many puppets are at play at the same time, but those pulling the strings from above are one. Then there are those misguided Sikhs blindly following these puppets. In these times we need quality Sikh organisations to work together, there is no need for quantity.

There are also rumours about certain "high-command" connections with this incident and the fact that heretic Ragi Darshan was due to be dealt with at Akaal Thakat on the same day...(?)...

Not only that consider Srana accompanying Ragi darshan to akal takhat.Then he begged singh sahib to give them one day more.

Or not to ward tankhaah for one day more.

It was stand of singh sahibs of Hazur sahib, patna sahib and Nanadgarh that carried the day.

Imagine tankhah delayed for one day what consequences it will have on sangat and nihung singhs waiting outside.

You are spot on. Everything is connected, it is an attack on the Sikh religion from all angles. Many puppets are at play at the same time, but those pulling the strings from above are one. Then there are those misguided Sikhs blindly following these puppets. In these times we need quality Sikh organisations to work together, there is no need for quantity.

Dal khalsa has the worst record and can be termed an anti sikh organzation. They have no following in PUnjab. They ahve presence on paper only.

They attacked Dasam bani, bani of my father, in very bad language.

You will find them good for issuing press statements only.

Also Furthermore In My Opinion,

IS IT VERY VERY IMPORTANT!! DO NOT GIVE THOSE ORGANIZATIONS "STEPPING STONES" TO COME UP THE RANKS TO GET INFLUENCE; WHO WILL THEN USE THEIR NEW INFLUENCE TO ATTACK DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!! INCLUDING GETTING INTO SGPC!!!!!

THINK LONG TERM!!!!

ONLY AUTHENTIC KHALSA WHO LOVE DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!!

ALSO BE VERY CAREFUL OF THEIR TACTICS!! INCLUDING DECEPTION!!!!!

Yeah agree with inder singh, dunno about india but uk gold-medal wale, southall dal khalsa of manmohan singh only good for issuing statements and eating samose, while doing nindhia of Guru Gobind Singh ji's Dasam Granth, even though they 'oppose' RSS but dont understand they are supporting them by opposing Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, lol.

Yeah agree with inder singh, dunno about india but uk gold-medal wale, southall dal khalsa of manmohan singh only good for issuing statements and eating samose, while doing nindhia of Guru Gobind Singh ji's Dasam Granth, even though they 'oppose' RSS but dont understand they are supporting them by opposing Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, lol.

No more courting of these snakes in the lap of panth.Time is coming to expose them in public.

By the way who is kashmir singh? is he associated with BSSF?