Sau Sakhi

Lion of Punjab

I was looking thru the enlgish version pdf file of Sau Sakhi, and i was reading About Japji sahib and it states which pauri to repeat if your pregnant if you want brahm gian etc,

The reason im posting this is because,

Giani Takhur singh jis katha on japji talks bout these things, taksal definately passed down the sau sakhi which is used in katha

Very bad. Nowadays Singh's believe in Sakhis OVER Gurbani... Have some shame!

ਹਮ ਜਾਨਿਆ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਜਾਨਹ ਆਗੈ ਜਿਉ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਖੈ ਤਿਉ ਠਾਢੇ ॥

I know nothing, and I do not know the future; as the Lord keeps me, so do I stand.

(Ang 171)

It says that we should be how the Lord keeps us, means stay in His will.

Just like the Naamdhari's tampered with Sau Sakhi's to justify their fake Guru, Maharaja Duleep Singh supporters to make the people of Punjab believe that he will be back to get Sikh Kingdom with Russia's help, the Sakhi of the widow attacking Darbar Sahib and a Jarnail rising and fortifying it was most probably made after June 1984.

Its "Mangal Prakash".

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 2 years later...

I remember sant jarnail singh jee showing a copy of a original version to some mahapurkh that didnt agree with the singhs being in darbaar sahib, sant jee told them that its written that this is meant to happen, if you want to change it then you take responsibility for the future and we will leave sri darbar sahib jee, or something like that.

where we can see the original one?

any ideas