Seminar And Book Release On Sri Dasam Granth

Inder Singh

Seminar And Book release on Sri Dasam granth sahib

In order to clear controversies created by mischievous elements against Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji, father of Khalsa,a seminar is being held at Amritsar( India) on Dec.12. 2009.This is being organized by Sikh Jago Lehar( Wake up sikhs movement).This is the first seminar in a series aimed at bringing awareness among Sikhs about false propaganda being done against Dasam Granth sahib.Sikh Jago lehar is a new organization espeically formed for this purpose.

A book "Fresh review of Sri Dasam Granth related to authorship Controversy" written by a noted scholar Dr Harbhajan singh Dehradun will be released at the seminar. This will be a reply to those who are creating doubts in the minds of sikhs about Dasam Bani.

A call will also be given to the leaders of other side including, Kala afghna tout, Gurtej singh Ex IAS and others who keep on writing against Dasam granth sahib in foul language to have a debate on this subject at a later mutually agreed date.

Venue: Guru Nanak Bhavan

Opposite Bus Stand

Amritsar

Time 9 AM To 2 pM

Date Dec. 12, 2009

Speakers

Dr Jodh singh Punjabi University Patiala

Baba Hari Singh Randhawe wale

Mahant Giani Gian Dev Singh

Giani Gopal singh

Dr Mohinder Kaur Gill Ex Principal Mata Sundri College, delhi

Giani Sher singh Ambala

Dr Jasbir Singh Sabar

S Jagdish Singh Nad parkash, Amritsar

S Anurag Singh

S Karam jit singh Journalist Chandigarh

Dr Gurnek singh Punjabi University Patiala

Dr Harpal singh Pannu Punjabi University Patiala

S Gurbir singh, Machaki

Convener

Kashmir Singh Khalsa

this is great news and great sewa being done to bring awareness to punjabis that the bani of dasam granth is dhan kalgidhar maharajs. Lets c if those chickens turn up to debate which i doubt. I wish this organisation huge success which im sure with guru gobind singh ji maharajs grace they will achieve.

DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI

DHAN DHAN SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB JI

DHAN DHAN SIKHI

VJKK VJKF

veerjee thanks a lot for this info . its very inspiring . pls tell us all how we can get hold of this book too . now at least we are heading somewhere . this was long overdue

Humkire ji

Do you know Punjabi This book will be in Punjabi. Most probably you live in US.

If you know Punjabi i can get this book to you free from side.

It would be great if they can televise this live on the Sikh channel and/or set up a site where it would be broadcasted live.

I am in touch with them. I asked about this.They said that they did not have enough funds to earmark for this.

I have asked them to give me the estimate how much money is required for this.Then we may contribute.